PDA

View Full Version : too late for dining plan?

jacknsally02
04-07-2007, 09:54 AM
We are thinking about a trip week of may 21st and so this would be more last minute than we have ever done before. Do you think it is too late for the dining plan to be beneficial? My concern is that we won't be able to get ressie's for the table service for the 5 days so last minute. What do you all think? Not sure how crowded it would be, by the way we would be at the poly if that hepls with the logistics. Thanks.

Strmchsr
04-07-2007, 09:57 AM
That's pre-Memorial Day so you very well should be able to get most ADRs you want at this point. If you're ready to book your trip, go ahead and call for the ADRs you want. If you have trouble getting them, just book your trip without the DDP. If you are able to get them and want to do the DDP then you can do so. You can book an ADR even without your package already booked.

vamaggie
04-07-2007, 11:36 AM
I agree. I would first see if I can get the ADRs I want and then add the dining plan. I would also go ahead and book the trip (if oyu have not already done so--but then again I am a major planner!)

Kairi_7378
04-07-2007, 02:21 PM
Unless you are trying to get a table at Cinderella's Royal Table, you should be fine, especially if you are a little flexible about what restaurant you eat in on each day, and the times. The CM's will work with you when you make ADR's.

dolphinmickey9170
04-07-2007, 04:05 PM
Come on.....give it a try. I just called for our trip May 6-18.....I made a couple changes and there were plenty of options....CALL CALL CALL!!:mickey:

Good luck.....