PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of using MJ

luvdiznee
04-07-2007, 09:20 AM
for a fall trip to WDW. We would need 2 rooms, so I geuss 2 different ressies. Since one for me and mine and the other for my sister and her's. Anyway, would MJ be helpful in deciding which resorts which resort bldg/room area etc as well as restaurants, mainly for my sister since she has NEVER been to WDW. Even for purchasing MNSSHP tickets and to the point of even making dining ressies for her? I mean, I can decide most for me on my own (with the help of this board), but my sis would like to have an actual contact person. Is MJ like this? Would this be asking too much of them? Thanks! :mickey:

iheartdisney
04-07-2007, 09:37 AM
We have never gone wrong with Magical Journeys! Debbie is awesome. I would go to their site, fill in a price quote sheet with information for what "you" think is your ideal trip and then in the comment section, list your concerns and questions. Someone will get back with you with their expert advice. Debbie has helped us with a number of visits, including visits to the Disney Hilton Head Island resort and has never steered us wrong. I'm a (former) compulsive planner and "do-it-myself-er" and now I place our fate in the hands of MJ with NO regrets! They're the best! :cheer:

Strmchsr
04-07-2007, 09:59 AM
MJ won't make your ADRs for you or buy your party tickets, but they will help you with every other aspect of the trip. They are very personal and your agent works one-on-one with you to help decide what is the perfect trip for you. They can also (as can anyone on Intercot) walk you / your sister through the ADR process so that making the phone call is a pretty simple thing.

threeh
04-07-2007, 10:17 AM
I've used MJ for 2 of our trips and would use them again in a minute. The really nice thing is the agents that work there are super up to date on all things disney. If a discount comes out they apply it to your ressie. THey are also really nice if you are like me and change your mind about a million times:blush:
They are great.

Happy planning!!

vamaggie
04-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Definately use MJ--especially since your sis is a Newbie. They can help her figure out what might be best for her and even though they can't make ADRs or get party tix, they can give good advice and steer her/you to the right place to get them. I will never plan another WDW trip w/o MJ!!! :number1: Also, tell sis to hop onto these boards and read and learn--Intercotees have been SOOOOOO helpful to me in my planning/learning for WDW.:rocks:

AuntDJ
04-08-2007, 03:43 PM
I have used MJ for my last 3 trips...as above posters have said, they won't actually make the extra reservations...but they can advise you how to go about it.

Also, when you complete you request for a quote from MJ, do it for you and your sisters parties. In the comment section, let them know how many you want in each room. By doing this, you will get the same MJ agent and she can "tie" your reservations together, that way when room assignments are handed down, the Disney folks can see you are together.

DJ

tinkerbell615
04-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Okay... so I bit the bullet and gave up my OC control issue and worked with MJ a couple of weeks ago. I am working with Terrisue and she has been awesome. She was able to find me two rooms with AAA discount even though the people at Disney said there were none available.

Try it. I think you will be pleasantly surprised and maybe even relax a little bit more.