PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining Plan seems to be coming!!!!!

Ducklover
04-06-2007, 09:54 PM
:mickey:
New:-I just saw on another sight that on April 9th the free dining plan will be offered to disney visa card members for Aug 26-Sept 22. It should be released to the public on April 12th! Too bad we'll miss it but I know it's a great deal!:thumbsup:

Mickey's Pal
04-06-2007, 10:13 PM
:mickey:
New:-I just saw on another sight that on April 9th the free dining plan will be offered to disney visa card members for Aug 26-Sept 22. It should be released to the public on April 12th! Too bad we'll miss it but I know it's a great deal!:thumbsup:

I'm glad that it's being offered- though I wished it were for the typical mid-August time frame. The kids go back to school on the 27th, so it's too early in the school year for us to take the kids out, so we'll miss out too. :confused:

jdiekman
04-06-2007, 10:20 PM
This was on another discussion under the rumors on Intercot. I sure hope it IS true!!!

FREE Disney dining to be announced Monday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It isnt a rumor. I called Disney Visa myself and it is true.
It is to be announced on Monday and Visa cardholders have first dibs then everyone else can get in on it on the 12th.
Free dining is good from Aug 26 to Sept 22.
Too bad I am going a week earlier.
MIssy

tinksmom02
04-06-2007, 11:01 PM
This would be aweome! I told DH that we are definitely going back if they offer free dining and if I can get decent airfare...

He doesn't really see the point in heading back so soon (we were there Jan into Feb), but for me September is too far away!

Figment!
04-06-2007, 11:41 PM
Until it is announced, let's keep all discussion in the Rumours (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=99548) thread.