PDA

View Full Version : Last Week Of April

Imagineer1981
04-06-2007, 05:18 PM
I will be down the last week of April and I can't for the life of me remember how the crowds are at this time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

mycutiepatooties
04-06-2007, 08:19 PM
I'll be there that week too, so I'm interested in the crowd level as well.

PirateStitch
04-06-2007, 11:41 PM
I drove up to Disney last Sunday, and the crowds were unbelieavable.... But, I'm thinking it was just extra busy with Spring break/week before Easter. Typcially end of April/beginning of May aren't to bad. Schools are still in session,and spring break is over ! I'll be going up April 27th to the parks. I'm going on a 7day Disney cruise on the 28th so we figured we'd enjoy the day before at the parks ! But have fun. Try to stay out of the heat by going through the gift shops.. Thats my husbands tip at staying cool !

Vickie46
04-08-2007, 05:58 PM
we are going then too.. I would love to know how they should be.. I know in 99 the crowds weren't too bad till Friday of that week... I typically like to stay out of the parks on the weekends.. and by Friday.. the crowds roll in!:mickey:

asrai555
04-08-2007, 06:34 PM
We were there the last week of April last year and it was delightful. Other than the normal "parade chaos" it was really, really good.

I am hoping for the same sort of experience when we go in October.

PirateStitch
04-08-2007, 07:10 PM
October is a great month to go !!!! You'll walk onto everything. Even during most nights of MNSSHP ......... just don't go on Oct 31st!

Niecyboo
04-08-2007, 07:26 PM
We'll be there that week too, and only in the park on weekends, due to the conference that is sending us down, so I hope they're not too horrible. We know we'll have to deal with Grad Nights, but any trip to Disney is better than none, right?

Damon18
04-08-2007, 09:36 PM
My last two trips have been at this time of year(end of April/ beg.of May). I think you have chosen a great time. The crowds are not bad at all, and the weather is great. There will still be some lines at the more popular rides like Soarin' or Everest. But you can walk onto many others or have a minimal wait. Hope you all have a good time.:thumbsup:

Imagineer1981
04-09-2007, 01:45 AM
Thanks for the tips, I just couldn't remember!! October is great but sometime still humid, and Jan/Feb are great times too but sometimes it can be cold, yes even FL can get cold. Again thanks guys, look forward to seeing other Intercoters at WDW

mttafire
04-09-2007, 08:18 AM
Imho, The last of April and the first of May and Sept. and Oct are by far the best times to visit.:mickey: Great weather..Hot but not too hot!

Bear Lee
04-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Great time of the year to visit the parks. The cooler weather and the smaller crowds make it even more enjoyable.

Don't forget to visit EPCOT. The Flower and Garden Festival is a must see!

http://albums.mouseplanet.com/WDWEpcotProcessed/Fab_five_flowers.jpg

tnpoohbear
04-09-2007, 10:08 AM
DD and I were at WDW the last week of April last year and the crowds were not that bad. It was really warm but I expected the crowds to be huge and they were not. I do not remember which day it was that we went to MK and of course it was the busiest of them all. Just take sun screen.:mickey: