PDA

View Full Version : Help me Decide where to eat!!!

MommyDisneyFanatic
04-06-2007, 03:43 PM
We are going at the end of September. There will be 10 of us going, 5 adults and a 4yr old, 2 2yr olds, 1yr old and a 4month old. We are going to be on the dinning plan. Here are some places we are think of. I forgot to mention it will be my 2 yr old daughter's 3rd bday on the 27th one of the days we are there.

Ohana (d)
Boma (d)
Kona Cafe (B)
Le Cellier (d)
Biergarten (d)
Luau
50's Prime (d)
Cinderella's (b) on her bday

I need help in planning

Pop Centurion
04-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Of the list you gave I've only ate at Boma. The food is excellent and I highly recommend it. Be sure to try the Mulligatawny Soup & Zebra Domes :tasty:
Have you considered any of the character dining restaurants? Most of them have really good food with the added bonus of the character greetings which the little ones will love.
Some good ones are:
Chef Mickey's (B)
Crystal Palace (B or D)
Liberty Tree Tavern (D)
Garden Grill (D)

Auntie
04-06-2007, 04:15 PM
We enjoy the Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club..they offer a buffet breakfast that includes characters. The food is plentiful and the characters are laid back and spend a good deal of time. We love the location, as we usually drive to the Beach Club..and they walk into Epcot entering through the World Show Case entrace. They also offer a clambake for dinner. I don't care for clams myself but there is an array of other foods..no characters..but it's nice to go and see the Illuminations show at Epcot afterward. It's a lovely quaint New England seaside kind of theme.

SBETigg
04-06-2007, 04:54 PM
You have a great list! They all look good, and will be great fun for all of you. If you're going on the dining plan, I recommend paying for the breakfasts out of pocket and saving the credits for dinners.

murphy1
04-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Looks great!! I would also recommend thinking about a character meal either at Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace, your kids will love the characters and you won't have to stand in the lines to meet them as much. The food is great too! Out of your list, my faves are Ohana, Boma and LeCellier!!

GreenBeetle
04-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Have you considered any of the character dining restaurants? Most of them have really good food with the added bonus of the character greetings which the little ones will love.

I was thinking the same thing. The kids would probably love a character meal or two. I was going to suggest Liberty Tree at MK also. Great atmosphere, yummy Thanksgiving family-style meal and of course, the characters!

disney's pocahanta's
04-07-2007, 12:58 PM
We are going at the end of September. There will be 10 of us going, 5 adults and a 4yr old, 2 2yr olds, 1yr old and a 4month old. We are going to be on the dinning plan. Here are some places we are think of. I forgot to mention it will be my 2 yr old daughter's 3rd bday on the 27th one of the days we are there.

Ohana (d)
Boma (d)
Kona Cafe (B)
Le Cellier (d)
Biergarten (d)
Luau
50's Prime (d)
Cinderella's (b) on her bday

I need help in planning
YOU HAVE TO EAT AT WOLFGANGPUCK CAFE YOUR KIDS CAN MAKE THERE OWN PIZZA'S WITH THE CHEF THEY WILL LOVE IT ALSO THEY GET TO MAKE THERE OWN SUNDAES.THE FOOD IS GREAT IT WAS ME AND MY TWO LITTLE GIRLS FAVORIT PLACE TO EAT!!!P.S TELL YOUR RESORT ITS 'S YOUR CHILD'S BIRTHDAY AND THEY GIVE THEM SPECIAL THINGS!!:mickey: :mickey: :party:

MsMin
04-07-2007, 01:10 PM
Looks like a nice assortment. The only places I've eaten from your list are:
Kona Cafe -
Le Cellier -

Biergarten -lunch a long time ago. I'm not a huge fan of bratwurst; but, it was entertaining.

Luau- The one for 2TS? the last time I went I didn't enjoy the food but it was some time ago.

Cinderella's - before the change last year.- Just being in the castle is so much fun:thumbsup: .

We enjoyed Chef Mickey's for breakfast. Since you have so many little ones another character would be fun.
You have a nice variety.
Sounds like a great trip. :minnie:

ElenitaB
04-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Considering the ages of the children in your party, I would remove the luau from your list until they're older and might have more stamina to sit through the show. (Your kids might be different than mine was, but there was no way he would have made it through a 2 hour show before the age of 5.)

I would definitely second the idea offered by others to include a character meal in your list (besides your breakfast at the Castle), and would suggest (again, due to the ages of the kids) one of what I consider to be the more "laid back" experiences: lunch or dinner at Garden Grill, breakfast at Cape May, or any meal at Crystal Palace.

Have fun planning and even more fun when you're there! :mickey: