PDA

View Full Version : DisneyKaitie's Fantastic Orlando Vacation Day 2

disneykaitie26
04-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Cast
Myself, 16 Disney Freak Usually Plans all trips with dad, now going with Mom, Stepdad and Sis
Heather my DSIS, 9 Been to Disney once when she was 4 doesn't remember much very excited.
Mom - Not much of a Disney/theme park person wanted to do this for DSIS and myself. Trip Planner
Stepdad - Completly wanted to go to Cancun, dragged along to Orlando.

Floridays Resort
March 4-13

Day 2 - After our stressful day before we were looking forward to begin our vacation. We went to SeaWorld Orlando today, my sister loves ocean life so this place was perfect for her! I had once been to SeaWorld with Mom when I was 5 so didn't remember it at all. It was kind of a chilly day for Florida, but we woke up and got into SeaWorld at opening and our first stop was the Turtles. This park was huge and very confusing but we found the Seamore and Clyde show and were first in! That show was probably my favorite thing the whole day, it was so funny and the clown that comes out before the show is just hilarious. After we got out of the show, we actually went over to the Pacific Point Perserve to feed some of the sealions which was nice. Our next stop was the Penguin Encounter which was very nice. Being that it was a cold day, no one wanted to go on Journey to Atlantis, the water ride at SeaWorld, including my mom and DSIS so I went by myself wow it was so cool! I definately recomend it to anyone who can handle Splash Mountain. After my journey we went over to the manatee rescue and alligators. My DSIS favorite two animals are horses and dolphins, so we of course spent a lot of time at Dolphin Cove and found out that feeding was at noon so we got in line and wow my DSIS was so happy she finally got to touch a dolphin! After that we headed over to the Wild Arctic ride and we all weren't sure what it exactly was and I found out it was a simulator, and Stepdad isn't too good on rides, but I decided I wouldn't tell him, he would have fun anyways and of course he did along with Mom, DSIS, and me. By this time, the park was starting to get pretty crowded and we headed over to Shamu's Happy Harbor and rode that little rollercoaster and its sad to say that Mom was more scared than DSIS LOL. The Shamu show, Believe, started at 3 so we got in line, so we could get a decent spot. Wow, that show was awesome! Being that horses are my sisters other favorite animal are horses, we went over to see the clydesdales and the Anheuser-Busch Center so Mom and Stepdad could get some drinks. DSIS and Mom got their pictures with a clydesdale, what a great keepsake for DSIS! Our last stop was the Shark Encounter and it was very cool, but DSIS was a little scared. We headed out around 4 I believe and went to go eat dinner at Outback Steakhouse on Vineland. A few miles away from the hotel. You could actually see SeaWorld from our hotel, so we were very close to that also. That night, we just relaxed and swam and went to bed early.

It was a very special day for DSIS, she'll remember forever along with all of us!

(Moderators, I wasn't sure to post it in this Trip Report Forum or the Other one for non-Disney vacations so feel free to move if it is neccesary)

Tomorrow Day 3 - Magic Kingdom!

BelleCiavo
04-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Looks like you had a lovely time.
Thanks for the report. :mickey:
Karen

January-2007
04-06-2007, 11:58 AM
What a fun day! Thanks for reporting:thumbsup:

ChipnDaleGal
04-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Your report is fine here Kaitie. It is always fun to read about a good day at Sea World. It sounds like it was everything your little sister dreamed it would be. Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

pdrlkr
04-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

sleepingbooty
04-07-2007, 06:38 PM
Sounds fun! We've yet to go to SeaWorld, so I always enjoy hearing more about it:thumbsup:

faline
04-09-2007, 03:26 PM
What a lovely day you had at Sea World! What great memories for your little sister!

pogo
04-12-2007, 07:24 AM
What a nice day.:cloud9:

Thanks for sharing. :D

Bethis26fan
04-15-2007, 09:41 AM
thanks for sharing.

princessgirls
04-16-2007, 01:08 AM
Glad you had a great day at Seaworld.

Thanks for the report Katie!

Julie:mickey:

Bethanymouse
04-16-2007, 06:54 PM
Another great day! Sounds like SeaWorld was a hit! Glad to hear that sis enjoyed! Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

HndrdPrcnt
04-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Wow horses & dophins, how great!!

mrsgaribaldi
04-17-2007, 07:04 AM
I hope you have pics for us;) I would love to see the pics from Sea World. Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

satchel01
04-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Good for you, not letting a little chilly weather stop you from an awesome ride! Sounds like another great day.