PDA

View Full Version : Made ADRs for May/Sept

HockeyKat
04-06-2007, 11:10 AM
We called last night and made our ADRs... got everything we wanted for when we wanted except Le Cellier in May.

May (4 night trip, 3 nights on DDP):
Boma (OOP),
Maya Grill,
Alfredo's,
Marrakesh

Sept (11 night trip, 10 nights on DDP):
Ohana (OOP),
Maya Grill,
Le Cellier,
Marrakesh,
Chefs de France,
Capt Jacks,
Raglan Road,
Wolfgang Puck Cafe,
Coral Reef,
Narcoossees (2),
San Angel (lunch, OOP)

This is our first time for Narcoossee's, Coral Reef, Marrakesh, and Raglan Road so I hope we made good choices, esp the decision to do a 2TS in Narcoosee's.

Figment!
04-10-2007, 12:39 PM
We've enjoyed Narcoossee's the several times we've dined there. :thumbsup:

:tink:Have a Magical Vacation

Crow
04-10-2007, 08:14 PM
hey im going in May and Sept also! never thought i would.
i see you have Maya Grill down. have you eaten there before? im staying at CS in May and was wondering about Maya.havent tried Narcoosees
in May im doing
Le Cellier
CA Grill
San Angel
AKershus
Kona Cafe
not sure in Sept...trying to decide now other than probably 9 Dragons, AP, Teppanyaki

maizey05
04-10-2007, 09:24 PM
I'm so jealous of the 11 night trip! Marrakesh is a good choice, since there is neat entertainment there. I don't remember what it's called, but everyone in our party got the "feast" meal. You get sooo much food, and it's very good. The food there sounds strange, but is great, especially the Brewat and the lamb stew. Raeglan Road is excellent! The Raeglan Risotto is fab! The Dalkey Duo is yummy too (sausage appetizer), and I don't even like sausage. All desserts there are to die for! Good choices!:mickey:

HockeyKat
04-10-2007, 11:40 PM
Thanks everyone!! We just bought DVC and had extra points this year that we would lose if we didn't use, hence the 11 day trip. We are sharing our DVC for half the trip in a 2-bed with friends and they are helping w/ the expenses, so extra $$ for dining!

I am really looking forward to Raglan Road, and we love "exotic" food so hopefully Marrakesh will live up.

Crow, we have eaten at the Maya Grill before and love it. I had a dessert there that was the best I have ever eaten. It is also very quiet and off the beaten path, which can sometimes be nice after the hustle and bustle of the parks. I would definitely recommend it.

Your choices sound great... Cali Grill is awesome, and I really want to try Kona someday. We have done b-fast there (Tonga Toast!) but never dinner. I have to admit, though, I am not the world's biggest San Angel fan, but DH and his friends love it.

Crow
04-11-2007, 07:33 PM
i was thinking i should try Maya, but now i have my 6 ts credits booked.....hmmm
Marrakesh was ok..seemed the food could have used more spice from what i remember but there is entertainment. i may go back in Sept but didnt book it for May.
San Angel isnt the best food but best atmosphere and :marg: so im trying it again.
I liked Wolfgang and was almost going to go again. and i will probably try at least :beer: in Raglan.
let us know how it goes

Bethanymouse
04-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Sounds like a great vacation plan! You are going to really enjoy your trip!

HockeyKat
04-12-2007, 12:49 AM
Thanks for the Marrakesh advice! Our plan is to try it out in May and if we hate it, change it for Sept. We are taking friends on the Sept trip for 6 of the nights, and Marrakesh is on the list for their portion, so this is sort of a scouting dinner. :D

We are still calling occasionally to try and get the Maya Grill night for May changed to Le Cellier. We like the Maya Grill but the call of the cheddar moosehead soup, mushroom filet, etc. is louder. Unfortunately it is closed all but one night of our trip.