PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill?

murphy1
04-06-2007, 11:07 AM
Want some op. about this one. I think Jym and Rachel liked it. We also want to do the Land Seeds tour (my two oldest want this one after they saw the garden on the boat ride), should we do it before or after eating?

EyeLuvDisney
04-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Great restaurant and great tour.

On our last trip (Sept. 06) we did the same thing. We booked the land for lunch and had the first reservations when the Garden Grill opened up. We figured out the average meal time and then booked our tour for after our meal.

I would encourage you to get Fast Passes for Soarin' just before you sit down for lunch. You may find that at the end of your meal you have a little time in between. We did.

Trey

TiggerRPh
04-06-2007, 11:48 AM
The Garden Grill is a wonderful place to eat. The food is served "family style" and there usually is something there for everyone to eat. The characters do a great job and it's a lot of fun.

Vinny
04-06-2007, 11:56 AM
Garden Grill is a great choice. I went there on one of my trips because I wanted to try it out and it was not disappointed. I would suggest you book an ADR for it because there are sometimes moderate wait times for parties that walk up (as I did). Also, seeing some of the characters is an added benefit to the restaurant. Mickey, Pluto, Chip, Dale and others were there at the time. The variety and quality of the food is very good. All around great buffet in a relaxed atmosphere.

Natazu
04-06-2007, 12:09 PM
I'd do it before the tour. Mostly because the tour guides frequently take a much longer time than the tour states provided everyone's up for it. I rode M:S like four times while Rachel took the tour.