PDA

View Full Version : August Offer

BMan62
04-06-2007, 10:38 AM
From disneyworld.disney.go.com:

Soak up some fun at Walt Disney World® Resort during August when the sun is sizzling and the Water Parks are refreshing. Enjoy lower rates from 8/5 – 8/26/07, compared to the same dates in 2006!

Catch some rays and great rates!

Disney Value Resorts $82*
per night, plus tax in a standard room most nights August 5 – August 26, 2007. That's 15% less than the rates were during these same dates in 2006!

*Minimum length of stay requirements may apply. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same room during 2006 Regular season. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room.

Book online now or call us at 407-W-DISNEY† or your Travel Agent

Our rooms can fill up fast, so book now!

SBETigg
04-06-2007, 11:03 AM
My August trip worked out to be the same price, staying at the Grand Floridian, so it seems this is just a deal for the Value resorts. And the dates lead me to believe that if they do free dining, it will probably start on 8/26 as rumored, after this promotion ends, which doesn't help me either, but hurray for people who can get a deal!

robhink
04-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Not really a deal per say, since the dates for the value season being early August for the values were posted a long time ago.

disneyfan369
04-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Not really a deal per say, since the dates for the value season being early August for the values were posted a long time ago.

Oh good. So does that mean that there will be another discount, which is good if your trip is after the 26th? Ours isn't, but that's OK. We weren't planning on it anyway.

Mariaºoº
04-07-2007, 08:14 PM
This is Disney's way of announcing Value Season Rates. Value season is starting earlier this year so it seems like a discount, but really isn't.