PDA

View Full Version : Disneymoon!

allie_to_you
04-06-2007, 10:03 AM
Okay, I have finally decided to write a trip report about our honeymoon at Walt Disney World.

But first...let me introduce you to the two of us!

Me (Allie) -- New bride...devout Disney lover and big time planner

DH (Robert) -- New husband -- never been to Disney but fell in love with it on our honeymoon

Okay, this trip has already happened and it feels kinda strange writing a TR that is old but since I have been reading TR's for the last several months, I have been dying to write one and our next trip won't be until November of this year, so I thought I would give it a go.

Before I begin with the actual TR, let me give you some background information. DH and I had our honeymoon decided on long before we got married. We both knew we wanted to spend it at Disney...not only because I love anything and everything Disney, but also because DH had never been and couldn't wait to find out what I loved so much about it. Well, my DH made all the reservations and got everything arranged. We had plans to stay for 5 nights at the POFQ and had 4-day MWY PH passes. Well, the day before the wedding, I told DH to go ahead and call Disney to verify all our reservations. Picture it...I am sitting on the couch, waiting for him to get off the phone, happy and content knowing that in 24 hours, I will be married and the hard part will be behind us when...to my horror, my fiance gets off the phone and tells me that Disney has lost our room reservation.

What?? Don't tell me this...not after everything else that has happened. Now what?...

magicman
04-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Great Start!!! (Not to your marriage, but to the Trip Report.)

allie_to_you
04-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Sorry...accidently double posted this one...check out the other Disneymoon thread for more details on this TR! Thanks!