PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had a funny experience with a cast member?

princessimagineer
04-05-2007, 09:43 PM
I love reading stories about funny experiences people have had in WDW so i decided to ask a question myself:

Have you ever had a funny experience with a cast member?

heres my story:
i think in our 05 trip it was, in AK back in Rafiki's planet watch inside that building. There was a cast member with a guitar just kinda standing around, so me being the curios person i am approached him and asked why he had a guitar. He asked me what my name was and where i was from. He then turned to my family and asked what the most annoying thing about me was. Then he started playing the guitar and singing an entirely improved song about Lisa from New Jersey who talkes to much. :blush:

ive got more but i wanna here other peoples storys....

Camping Mom
04-06-2007, 12:08 AM
My son is a film enthusiast and when we go to Disney, he walks around asking questions to cast members like "Who is in Grant's tomb?" and "What does EPCOT stand for?" You would be surprised how many don't know that.

His cousin has a shirt that says Disco Biscuit, so he asked the cast members what a disco biscuit was. One cast member laughed and said it's this...and he laid on the street of the Magic Kingdom and rotated in a circle like he was doing a bad break dance. He got it on film and it is too funny to watch this cast member actually "break down" and have some fun.