PDA

View Full Version : Roaring Forks - Improved or not?

King Triton
04-05-2007, 01:02 PM
When I was last at WL about 2 years ago, I was pretty disappointed with the Roaring Forks CS restaurant. It underwent a rehab a year or so ago. For those of you that have been there both before and after, what do you think? Improved or not?

vicster
04-05-2007, 01:49 PM
I was there last September. There is a new sandwich/salad selection which was pretty good. The CS breakfast was pretty much the same.

KylesMom
04-05-2007, 05:57 PM
This was really our only disappointment at WL. The food was always sitting on hot plates when we'd go down for a quick meal during off-hours (burgers, hot dogs or pizzas), which I REALLY don't like. We were used to the Food & Fun Center @ CR, where they'd take your order, give you a beeper and you'd wander around until it was ready (made fresh)! The few times it WAS made fresh it was good, but overall we ended up having to take food that was pre-made. :sick: Also, we never ate breakfast there but the line in the morning was absolutely outrageous.

luv_cinderella
04-06-2007, 07:28 PM
We felt it could get way to crowded and chaotic. The food was fine, but nothing great. Just really didn't like the size, craziness and slowness we encountered there. Yeah, that was the other thing... it never seemed to be staffed enough for the crowds they had... from the cooking staff to the check-out counter.