PDA

View Full Version : Recent Contemporary Visitors Post Here!

SandmanGStefani24
04-05-2007, 12:51 PM
I will be staying at Contempo next trip, and I know there are upgrades either ongoing or that have been completed recently. I have seen a few pix online here and there, but they are only of the suites and most expensive rooms. (I will be staying in the Garden wing rooms) So, if anyone has stayed there recently if you could tell me what part you stayed in and what it was like (renovated or not) I would be very interested to hear it. (pros or cons) Or, if anyone knows if all rooms were given the upgrade or just the top end suites. Any info would be appreciated. thanks! :rocks:

Niecyboo
04-05-2007, 04:19 PM
While I haven't been at the Contemporary--yet, I will be there in two weeks, so I've been keeping close track of the renovations. At this point, I believe that ALL of the rooms, both tower and South wing, have been renovated and they do look gorgeous. In case nobody gets a chance to post before then, I'll make sure and let you know what they're like very soon.

14 days!!!!! (plus a few hours)

threeh
04-07-2007, 10:05 AM
I stayed at CR for one night last trip and I had booked conceirge on the 12th floor. We were upgraded to a 1 BR suite bay lake view on the 14th floor. It was amazing. The suite had 2 bathrooms. The views were unbelievable. Click on my name and go to my photos and you can see the CR views. Awesome!!!

Don't miss the water pageant at nights, it's cool.

Have a great stay!!!:thumbsup:

SandmanGStefani24
04-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Thanks! Great pix BTW! I know the real kick to CR is the proximity to MK and the monorail but I would love to know what I'm gonna be staying in.

Anyone else stay there recently?

Jenemmy
04-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Hey --- I stayed in a Garden Wing room at the Contemporary last September and it was indeed renovated and beautiful!!! I think all the renovations of rooms are now complete. We really enjoyed it :mickey: I have to say that i still dream about the pillows on those beds -- best I ever laid my head on. If you hop over to the resort section here on intercot, there are updated room photos. they look EXACTLY like the pictures here. Have fun!