PDA

View Full Version : Where are the golfers!?!

mdricks
04-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Gotta twosome, one scratch one frightful (110's) :blush:

Which course should we play?

carribeanpirate5
04-05-2007, 12:25 PM
cant go wrong with any of the courses. I have played each one of them. LBV is narrow with small greens, Eagle Pines is more open and straightforward, but lots of sand. Osprey is similar. My favorites are Palm and Magnolia, these host the PGA tour event. Palm is is good track with plenty of water on most holes and some forced carries over water. magnolia is equally as good with less water.

Strmchsr
04-05-2007, 04:48 PM
I can't remember which one it is, but the one near SOG resort that is the "original" course is supposed to be much easier for beginners, but if you want an truly incredibly experience you can't beat Palm and Magnolia.

Bruegge
04-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Sog is on Magnolia palm rd... I'm 70% sure it's magnolia golf course behind the resort

Maleficent's Dad
04-05-2007, 10:33 PM
I've played them all.
Favorite is LBV course. Love OKW and that Island Green!!!
Feel that Magnolia is overrated (but they do have that :mickey: shaped bunker!)
Palm is better of the two PGA Tour courses.
Unfortunately it seems as though Eagle Pines and Osprey Ridge will be a thing of the past. They will not be owned (nor operated) by Disney, and it seems that Eagle Pines will be demolished (speculation).
That being said, we love Eagle Pines and Osprey Ridge - cool courses that lead to remote parts of the World. Prefer Eagle Pines, but only because we had better rounds there! :mickey:

mdricks
04-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Excellent! Thanks guys and see you on the links.