PDA

View Full Version : Best non reservation breakfast

MattJenRocky
04-05-2007, 12:09 PM
My hubby and I are going end of April and all the nice places to have breakfast including chef mickeys' are allready booked. Where is the best place to get breakfast without a reservation besides McD's?
Is there somewhere where you can get eggs, pancakes or even a buffet?

EdwardBear
04-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Hi there!

Captain Cook's at the Polynesian has great choices for breakfast counter service and even has eggs and other hot breakfast items, no reservation required. :thumbsup:

Duchess99
04-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Any of the counter service restaurants that serve breakfast are good. I've had the breakfast platter at the ASM food court and it was very good. I see you're staying at POP, so I would assume it's probably the same. I would check out your food court...they tend to have good breakfast options.

Goofeygal
04-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Have you tried BOMA at Animal Kingdom Lodge?

SurferStitch
04-05-2007, 12:54 PM
DH and I have had breakfast at the Grand Flo Cafe numerous times, and have never needed an ADR. We just walked right up, and on rare occasions had to wait 5-10 minutes to be seated.

The food is awesome, and it's such a beautiful and relaxing way to start your day. The citrus french toast is to die for, and we love to start off with fresh strawberries and cream.

dizneeat
04-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Yacht Club Galley has both a breakfast menu and a buffet and we have NEVER needed an ADR there (for breakfast).
Their food is VERY good - hmm eggs benedict come to mind.
Or you could try Cape May Cafe breakfast is a nice character breakfast - not sure about ADRs there.