PDA

View Full Version : Paper tickets?

tink2006
04-05-2007, 11:07 AM
What kind of park tickets do you get if you are staying on property and have 10 day tickets that do not expire with water? We have always had everything tied to our room key and have never had a paper ticket before. Will we actually have a paper ticket(s)? Also, if we are participating in the DDP, will this be tied to the room key?

Thanks!

FatCat
04-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Everything will be on the room key.
It will be plastic.

When you get home Photocopy the room key in case you lose it. Makes life easier.

The room key will also state the number of adults and kids on your card for the dining plan which makes life easier for bill paying if you are dining with people from multiple rooms.

Jasper
04-05-2007, 11:31 AM
In the past we have always purchased our park tickets seperate from our room key because we always got the ones that don't expire and use the left over days as a hedge against park ticket inflation. Our tickets have been on a plastic card similar to your room key for many years now. While they can always change at a moment's notice, I don't think Disney makes any tickets from paper anymore.

FatCat
04-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Disney AP tickets are still Paper.

It appears you got the MYY plan because you got the DDP.

Everything will be on the room key.(plastic)

One thing to note is that if you got the # of park days for your trip with expiry. I believe you have a small window to add extra days and non expiry. I just cannot remember the exact time window. This gives flexibility to decide and even the option to only have some people get the additional days with non expiry vs. the entire reservation party.

Strmchsr
04-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Paper tickets? I think my grandparents may have used those. :D

Seriously, I would suggest if you leave with days left on the no expiration you write it down or get a CM to print out how many days are left on your ticket in case you misplace the card. Always have a back up when you leave.

PetefromRI
04-05-2007, 08:32 PM
I asked a similar question about 6 months ago.We just bought our tix at the Disney Store about a month ago,7 day parkhoppers with expiration,and they look like a plastic credit card.So there won't be a problem when we go on Splash Mountain and Kali River Rapids about a dozen times in May when the weather will be perfect and about 90 degrees.;)