PDA

View Full Version : Cape May Dinner

May524
04-04-2007, 10:24 PM
What are your thoughts on Cape May's dinner?

BethieTink
04-05-2007, 08:17 AM
We went there for the first time in December and loved it. :thumbsup: Since we now will be staying at the Beach Club, most of the time, we have decided our new tradition is to have our last dinner there.

There was plenty of selection for those who like clams, mussels and shrimps and those who don't. No one went hungry. The salads were good, all the sides were good and the clams and mussels were excellent. Can't wait to go back in October.

Jimenyfan
04-05-2007, 08:22 AM
We just ate there on monday and had a good meal. I will say the mussels this time were horrible, I dont know what they did to them but they were bad. This has been a must do on our last 4 trips.

pox24
04-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Five Forks...:thumbsup:

AdventurerKim
04-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Cape May is my favorite restaurant at WDW! I've never had a bad meal there! The clams are delicious! I definitely recommend Cape May!

May524--Hello fellow New Orleanean! Love your Peeps! :mickey:

tomorrowschild
04-05-2007, 11:31 AM
We love Cape May and eat there at least once every trip. My dad (who is allergic to shell fish even loves it). It is always fresh and hot. Enjoy.

Here are some pictures taken by my brother- just keep clicking next to go through all of the pictures:

Cape May (http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brettyoung321/detail?.dir=900d&.dnm=b029.jpg&.src=ph)

mmr42
04-05-2007, 01:32 PM
We like Cape May for our first night - which is usually only 1/2 day and do not want to use one of our days to go to the park. We go to dinner then walk around the boardwalk and watch the fireworks.

Very good food and wonderful selection. We do not like seafood and love it! And the desserts are awesome too!:joy:

Mickey'sGirl
04-05-2007, 01:41 PM
This is great news! I just this very hour made a dinner ressie at Cape May for the end of April (Our Fantasmic dinner package at H & V was cancelled due to early park closure -- so I scrambled a bit!) ... Both my kids love seafood -- so I am excited to be trying it out! :thumbsup: