PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Brunch

pwdebbie
04-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Do any of the restaurants offer a Sunday brunch?

Deb

Mickspal
04-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Sure. Take a look at any of the character breakfasts. They continue to serve until at least 11:00am.

jray21
04-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Most restaurants do serve breakfast pretty late but there are not really any "Sunday Brunches". They will have special brunches on holidays like Easter and Mothers Day but not much else. House of Blues in DTD has a sunday gospel brunch but I think that is it.

disneyfan1124
04-04-2007, 05:34 PM
There is a great buffet at the Watercress Cafe (also a character meal with Minnie, Goofy & Pluto). Watercress is in the Buena Vista Palace-a Downtown Disney Resort-right across from the Marketplace bus stop. Sunday is the best day to hit that buffet as they have a carving station. they also make omlets and waffles to order! I think they serve pretty late, but not sure how late--you might find it on their web site. If you go, ask for Joan-she's an outstanding server, and Brenda the Hostess is great too! Tell them that friends from New Hampshire sent you!

JikoMarie
04-06-2007, 05:03 AM
I have looked into the Sunday Gospel Brunch at House of Blues! It looks awesome! Consider checking it out.