PDA

View Full Version : People who love Disney....

Kristi Kay
04-04-2007, 02:48 PM
I’ve had another thought. When I worked at Disney, almost everyone I worked with or made friends with was also a creative and very right brained, like myself. We were all going to school for Art/Theatre/Music/Philosophy. We were all dreamers. We all loved Disney and their ways.

I am wondering if all you other people out there who lives for Disney, do you also consider yourselves creatives? Are there any hard core Math/Science, left brainers out there who love Disney as much as us?

I know this is random, I’m just curious!

Dsnygirl
04-04-2007, 04:46 PM
:mickey: Hi! Interesting concept... I've often wondered the same thing but in other areas. I guess I consider myself to be very "right-brained"... artistic, creative, dreamer, etc. (just ask my DH!! :blush: ) Although I am an RN, I went to school for psychology/english/drama and am definitely NOT a mathematical person, although I have to admit to being the financial numbers person in our family - not sure how THAT happened!! :D
My DH is the math guy in the family - and although he enjoys Disney, he's just not the nut about it that I am - he is far more practical, thought-out and controlled - even though he loves going. (Once I've convinced him that another trip is a NECESSITY ;) )

Seems that most of my friends who are Disney lovers are also a lot like me - artistic, creative types... many are also RN's like me... so now I'm wondering, just like you - where are all the "left-brained" folks out there who live on this site, too??