PDA

View Full Version : Flight change - what do I do about ME?

ChewyStriker
04-04-2007, 11:49 AM
I know someone here will know the answer to this.

I just had a return flight change for my trip on April 15 and am using magical express and have my tags and transfer vouchers already with the other return flight listed.

Do I need to call someone to make a change or do I wait until I check in at Magical Express at the airport and do it?

Thanks for the help!

disneymom15
04-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Since it is your return flight, I would just wait until your arrival at the airport. They will ask you about your return flights at that time.

kakn7294
04-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Since you know now, I would call DME and make the change with them. For your return flight, you don't actually schedule the bus until the day before you check-out but as a courtesy to Disney, if you make the change now, they can make the changes in the bus schedule now instead of at the last minute. The transfer vouchers with the incorrect information don't really matter that much - they'll change the information in the computer and schedule you for the correct bus when the time comes. We had a last minute resort change last year - we stayed in a different resort than we were scheduled to be in for our last night (we didn't find out until that day) and the bus still picked us up with only a slight time change - I just had to call and make the change with DME.

Strmchsr
04-04-2007, 12:36 PM
For the return trip you can do it either way - pre or post arrival. However, you do need to be sure to let them know so that they have your correct pick up information. I would say go ahead and call before hand so that you don't forget in all of the excitement of being at the parks. Plus, the less you have to worry about while you're there, the better.

ChewyStriker
04-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Thanks guys. Anyone know the number to call?

Strmchsr
04-04-2007, 02:35 PM
1-866-599-0951

Piglet822
04-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Your return flight information is verified by the CM when you arrive at the DME welcome center.
But, I'd still call ;)