PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

cinderellangel
04-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Hi gang: Ok, my best friend just booked the "World" part of our trip. We will be staying at the Beach Club the night before the cruise and Port Orleans:Riverside for three nights after the cruise (the Riverside may change if we get a good AP rate for AKL). I am planning buying my ticket before I leave home. My buddy suggested getting the 5-day park hopper with the water park option. I want to get the best rate possible, so I wanna to know what websites were out there that allow me to do so. Thanks so much for the help. God bless and happy Mickey!:mickey:

Goofeygal
04-04-2007, 09:47 AM
I have checked all kinds of sites and The Disney Store and they seem to be all the same price. I bought my ticket right at the Disney store in my mall. I really don't see price differences at all on the tickets but maybe someone will be along shortly that has. It is cheaper to buy them ahead of time then at the parks.

DizneyRox
04-04-2007, 02:53 PM
I think the Official Ticket Center is still a sponsor here and probably worth looking at.

For the most part, tickets are tickets. You won't find much difference in price. Maybe $20 or so over the Disney price, but I've found that most of the reputable discount retailers are within pennies of each other. Pick one you trust and just go with it.

Beast_fanatic
04-04-2007, 09:25 PM
The Official Ticket Center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=tickets&refer=TC21LBC) is an INTERCOT sponsor and will save you some money on tickets.