PDA

View Full Version : What is "waking up Tink"?

jokat
04-03-2007, 10:53 PM
Hi all! In another post discussing the EMH for little ones, someone mentioned "waking up Tink". What is this? How do you do it? Is it something that's only done once a day and do you have to be chosen?

Thanks in advance! I've been away for awhile (from Intercot and WDW) and I can't believe how much has changed in the World! It's these details that put me on :cloud9: , so I appreciate your input.

Figment!
04-03-2007, 10:57 PM
From Hidden Treasures & Surprises (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/hiddentreasures.asp)
Waking-up Tinkerbell
If you are among the first to enter Tinkerbell’s Treasures shop (to your left as you pass through Cinderella Castle), your kid(s) may be in for a special treat. Ask the Cast Member if you can wake-up Tinkerbell. The kid(s) are given a sword (for boys) or a wand (for girls) and are instructed to tap on a small chest three times and say “wake-up Tinkerbell”. Sure enough Tinkerbell wakes-up and flies around the room in a dazzling display of lights and sounds. The helpers are usually given a certificate that proclaims that they helped wake-up Tinkerbell. If you miss this morning ceremony, Tink typically flies around the shop intermittently through out the day.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-03-2007, 11:00 PM
We have not been lucky enough to get there in time to wake her up. There are tons of people that literally run to do it.

Thankfully, my daughter is happy with just going in the store and seeing Tink "fly".

Good luck to you guys!! Hope you get to wake her up!!

jokat
04-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Wow, an answer in less than 5 minutes AND before I have to scoot off to bed???

I've missed you, Intercotees. :thumbsup:

Thanks again!

BelleandtheBeast
04-03-2007, 11:19 PM
We have yet to see this too, we missed it the last time we visited.:sob: