PDA

View Full Version : Very Pleased!

ariel03
04-03-2007, 12:15 PM
DH and I just finished making our dining reservation for our up coming trip. We have done this many times before and we where very please with our CM this time named mary-ann. She made sure to tell us where our resevation would be if at a park or resort and if it needed park admission. She also made sure to tell us how much time we would need to take to get to this resturant and what it would take from the DDP and that the resturants where non smoking. She gave alot of this helpful information. It is nice to know that those who are making dining reservation for the first time are getting more helpful information then they would have before. Great Job Disney Dining!:thumbsup:

MMouse6937
04-03-2007, 01:48 PM
I had the same experience when I called to make my ADRs a few weeks ago. Seemed very thorough and informative. They definately do a good job! :mickey:

SBETigg
04-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Some are better than others. I called three times when I made my ADRs, for various reasons. The first time, I had a wonderful CM named Tom who had all kinds of tips and information, offered restaurant descriptions, and was just overall friendly and fantastic. The second time, I could barely understand the CM and she was abrupt. The third time, again, hard to understand and all about just getting the job done. So it does matter who answers the phone, but it makes you feel great when you get that customer service that goes above and beyond.