PDA

View Full Version : Where to eat on July 4th?

cinderellagrl
04-03-2007, 11:39 AM
My family and I will be heading to the world during the first week of July and we just noticed that (oh yeah) we will be over during the July 4th holiday. Now heres the puzzle... where do we eat?

We want to catch the fireworks at MK that night, so somewhere close to there would be helpful (table service please).

some things to note:
- we will be staying at the Beach Club
-we are on the dinning plan but are willing to use one or two table service coupons
-we plan on making it a really late lunch early dinner.

Thanks a million
-Jenny

ElenitaB
04-03-2007, 12:32 PM
If you are planning to be at the MK for the fireworks, from what I understand the park tends to get a little crowded. You might plan on being there from early morning and not leave at all during the day. Considering that you're willing to use two TS credits, I'd make an ADR for breakfast at Crystal Palace and then a late lunch or early dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. Having the time in an air-conditioned restaurant off your feet on a day that's sure to be filled with crowds, will be a welcome break.

Have fun!

pox24
04-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Can the MK and make an ADR at the Rose and Crown for about 7:30pm. You can walk there from the BC, eat , watch Illuminations and not have to fight traffic, crowds or take a 2 hour bus ride.. Do the MK firworks on a less crowded night. That my idea. It worked for us nicely.