PDA

View Full Version : Partial Cancellation of Princess Storybook Breakfast

tinkmommy
04-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Due to an unexpected death in the family my parents will be unable to join us on our trip to DW. I have the Princess Storybook breakfast booked for 6, but now only 4 will be going. I am afraid to change my reservation because I believe I will be forced to cancel the old reservation before booking the new reservation...and what if I cannot get a new reservation once the old one is cancelled? Am I better off just letting the existing reservation stand and show up with less people? If I do this will they charge me $10 for the each of the people who don't show up?

Help!

Bubbie Girl
04-03-2007, 10:35 AM
First let me say I am sorry about the death in your family. Never an easy time. Hugs:hug:
Now about the breakfast, last year I had reserverations for 3 at Cinderellas breakfast for my teen DD, DS's girlfriend and myself and yep you guessed it son and girlfriend broke up (after 2 years together) before we went. I called down and they were able to take her off our reseveration withn no problem the only thing they told me was that I would not be able to put anyone back on. They credited my credit card back the $ and everything was good. My DD and I had a great breakfast together, even at out ages. DS and DH had breakfast at the golf club, they loved it. YEP,your never to old at WDW. I just love it. Have a great vacation!:mickey:

raider97
04-03-2007, 11:43 AM
I had the same thing happen to me. My parents were going with us, but my mom is going to have to have heart surgery and we are going at the end of the month. I called to remove them from this one and others and had some problems. They wanted to change my times on several of my ADR's since we would be going from a table of 8 to a table of 6. I had a fit. I told them I called months ago to get these times and I was calling as a curtesy to them and I had three small children so I wouldn't take those 9 p.m. ADR's they were pushing. She finally got a superior on the line and they left my times and resturants the same.

alicia524luvstw
04-03-2007, 08:51 PM
I too had to change my adr's recently. I had to cancel them 1 by 1 & rebook to reflect the change in the party. Times didn't change much, maybe 10 min at the most. They will tell you if a table is available before you cancel.

jedigrrrl
04-04-2007, 12:56 AM
I've never had a problem with showing up and saying that we are 4 instead of 6 or whatever. Is there a penalty for not showing up to that Storybook thing? I've never had a problem at any restaurant. And from some of the other replies I would not risk losing my original times, etc. I didn't know they'd make you make a new one. That's never happened to me when i've called to add people either.

blah. i'm confused now.:mad: