PDA

View Full Version : Wishes

stulew
04-03-2007, 08:44 AM
I have booked an ADR at CG on 31 August with the intention of watching Wishes after our meal. As the Pirate and Princess Party is now scheduled for this night does anybody know if Wishes will still go ahead at 9pm or if it will be cancelled.

Thanks for any help.

Stu

Christine
04-03-2007, 08:47 AM
I would assume you actually may be seeing the Princess and Pirate fireworks instead! I have heard they are phenomenal, so it may be an extra special treat.

Have a great trip and welcome to intercot!
:welcome:

BMan62
04-03-2007, 09:30 AM
They will have the Wishes show at 'regular' park closing, then there will be another, different fireworks show for the PnP Party.

If the park closes at 6pm for the PnP Party then there will be a Wishes show at 6pm, and a different fireworks show for the PnP Party around 9:30.

This is how they did it for the first series of PnP Parties.

Christine
04-03-2007, 09:52 AM
They will have the Wishes show at 'regular' park closing, then there will be another, different fireworks show for the PnP Party.

If the park closes at 6pm for the PnP Party then there will be a Wishes show at 6pm, and a different fireworks show for the PnP Party around 9:30.

This is how they did it for the first series of PnP Parties.

I thought this too, but it won't be dark at 6pm in August. So I am wondering if they WILL have Wishes on P&P days???

BMan62
04-03-2007, 12:03 PM
I thought this too, but it won't be dark at 6pm in August. So I am wondering if they WILL have Wishes on P&P days???

It looks like the park closes at 7pm for the PnP Party in August (based on park calendar @ disneyworld.disney.go.com.) Still sounds a little early to have a fireworks show at closing, but I would still expect something - either Wishes or SpectroMagic to happen at closing.

King Triton
04-04-2007, 12:36 PM
I was wondering this too. I looked at an August date on the WDW calendar; they've got the park closing at 7, P & P at 7:30 and Wishes at 9. I'm strictly guessing that there won't be anything when the park closes at 7 since there'll still be bright sunshine and they want the general public out so they can get P & P going. I'm also guessing that the 9:00 fireworks will not be Wishes, but the modified version for P & P.

MizMissy
04-04-2007, 01:02 PM
I don't know about P&P, but when we attended MNSSHP last year, I don't think they had Wishes that evening - instead, they had the special fireworks for MNSSHP.

SBETigg
04-04-2007, 01:09 PM
I don't know about P&P, but when we attended MNSSHP last year, I don't think they had Wishes that evening - instead, they had the special fireworks for MNSSHP.

This is what I was thinking. They do spectacular fireworks for the Halloween event and I just assumed they would do the same thing with the P & P party- no Wishes or Spectro, but special event fireworks at about the same time Wishes would have gone off. It's too light for Wishes at 7 in August. I have the same situation, California Grill ADRs for my anniversary on a night we were expecting Wishes but have the Pirate and Princess event going on instead.

dumbo ears
04-05-2007, 12:11 AM
im not sure of what u should do but wishes is an awesome show