PDA

View Full Version : Princess Girls Spring Break Day 4 Magic Kingdom

princessgirls
04-02-2007, 10:21 PM
Cast of Characters:

Julie, Fred, Morgan (6), Madison (5)

Bob, Kelly, Carlin (8), Clayton (6)

We woke up bright and early and headed over to the Magic Kingdom. We parked in the parking lot, which is not the most magical at the kingdom (boy did I miss staying on property). The crowds were HUGE!! I mean we are not even to the front gates yet, we are just trying to get a tram from the lot. I'm getting a little nervous. Bob, Kelly and crew came to see and do and I want to make sure that happens! THANKFULLY, we did spend a few hours last night here. At least the kids got to ride on their favorites. We opt to take the ferry across and enter the Magic Kingdom. "Oh, My there is a lot of people here" Morgan exclaims!
We see our favorite security person Anthony from Bayonne at the front gate. He is funny, and we remember him well from our last trip. We make it in at it's about 9:40am. It took about 45 minutes from the parking lot. OUCH!
Nothing like a walk down Main Street USA to make for a great day. The sun is shining it's about 85 degrees out and we are off and running....literally! After just a quick photo stop at the castle... ahhh the castle. Love the castle! We head of to Tomorrow Land. Space Mountain is a 20 minute stand alone time. We do it. All eight of us. FUN, FUN FUN. The kids love it, we hit Buzz, Stitch, and the Astro Obiter. Maddie, Carlin and Morgan need a little time in a gift shop. They all decided that they needed hats. Pink Minnie Baseball hats for all! No one was feeling very nostaligic so we skipped the Carosel of Progress. Time for lunch. Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe hits the spot. So far so good, the crowds are heavy, so there were some things we had to skip. Indy Cars and Tea Cups were not to be this trip.
We then made our way over to Fantasy Land. Hit Mickey's Philharmagic. 10 minute wait. We all really enjoyed this. Fast-Passed Peter Pan, got right onto It's a Small World, Snow White's Adventure and Pooh. On our way over to FrontierLand we are able to catch the parade. Frontierland was crazy. 120 minute wait for Splash Mountain. I had to explain to a very upset Morgan that she could watch the entire Parent Trap movie and still not be on the ride. Oh Boy! We fast-passed and moved out of there. On to Adventure Land. We hit the Jungle Cruise which was fun, Swiss Family Tree House for Clay, Met Jasmine, Genie and Aladdin, and caught the Tiki Bird show. Time for Dole Whip Floats! Fred and I had one, and I must say in the hot Florida sun it was a taste of heaven!! The rest of our group got some ice cream bars from the cart. After our refreshments we moved back over to Fantasy Land for Peter Pan and then a few of us went on Snow White, Pooh, and my little Madison wanted to go on Dumbo. I said Maddie, it's a long wait. She said Mommy, I really want to ride on Dumbo. How could I say no? So, we waited for an hour for Dumbo. Fred came over and gave me the look :confused: told me just to meet them over at the Crystal Palace. Time flies by when at Disney. After a very happy Maddie and I were finished with Dumbo we met the rest of the group over at the Palace for our dinner ADR.
Dinner was wonderful. All the kids enjoyed seeing the characters and getting autographs. The food was delicious. We always enjoy eating here.
After dinner we headed back over to Frontier Land. We were able to catch SpetroMagic and then get on Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain a few times. This made the kids night. I did Splash Mountain twice. I think Fred, Bob and the kids did it three times.
Kelly and I did a little shopping. We both got some nice new Beach Towels. We missed Wishes in order to do some more rides, and now the park is closing. :( We are sad as we make our way down Main Street. The castle is beautiful and we head off on the monorail back to the parking lot. It's a scramble for the trams, and now it's about 10:45pm. We are a tired bunch. We get to our section Daisy 28 and Kelly and I have an extremely silly moment. Our van is the absolute furthest from where we are standing. We just burst out into laughter. Fred reminds us to "keep moving girls".
We get back to the resort and get some rest, for tomorrow is EPCOT.
It was a terrific day!
Thanks for reading!
Julie:mickey:

faline
04-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Despite the crowds, you had a lovely Magic Kingdom day!

pogo
04-03-2007, 11:44 AM
Very nice day.... crowds and all. :mickey:

I love reading what experienced Intercottee's have to write about their trip. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to read about Epcot. :D

ChipnDaleGal
04-03-2007, 04:44 PM
Keeping your sense of humor can save the day when the crowds are crazy at the Magic Kingdom. Sounds like a really great day! Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

sleepingbooty
04-03-2007, 06:31 PM
I bet the kids are all having a great time together - its so much fun to travel with friends, isn't it? Glad the crowds aren't getting you down!:thumbsup:

Bethis26fan
04-03-2007, 08:29 PM
thanks for sharing.

mrsgaribaldi
04-04-2007, 02:51 AM
Sounds like a busy day but alot of fun. I'm glad Madison got to ride Dumbo. Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

January-2007
04-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Wow! Over 12 hours in the Magic Kingdom, and still smiling! Thank you for sharing your vacation with us, it sure sounds like a ton of fun!:cloud9:

DisneyMomx2
04-05-2007, 10:38 AM
I am so enjoying reading your reports!! Thanks for posting!!

BelleCiavo
04-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Wow! You got a lot done, all the children seem like such troopers. Thanks for the report.
Karen :mickey:

pdrlkr
04-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Beach Club Babe
04-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Even with the heavy crowds, you certainly still accomplished quite a lot today! Sounds like you're having a great trip so far!