PDA

View Full Version : Made ressie's at Dolphin-what do you think?

Ducklover
04-02-2007, 08:31 PM
:D :D :mickey:
I made ressies ad the Dolphin for Aug 9-19th with the nurse's discount. Any info on this resort?? We liked the idea of the water ferry and walking to Epcot, MGM and the golf. If you've stayed here PLEASE give me your opinions!!!!!
Thanks

Crow
04-02-2007, 09:02 PM
ive stayed at Swan and Dolphin once each. love the location! if you like sushi and karaoke try Kimonos.
enjoy!

AKL Mom
04-02-2007, 10:49 PM
You will love the Dolphin. The rooms are nice and the pool is beautiful. You will really appreciate the airconditioned boats to Epcot and MGM on a hot August day.

Tigerinvestigator
04-02-2007, 11:09 PM
We love the Dolphin!:thumbsup: I am also lucky enough to be married to a nurse and we have stayed on the discount for as low as $99 in the past. They seemed to treat us special each time, not sure if it was because my wife was a nurse or just really nice to everyone. We were upgraded on both of our stays at the Dolphin to an Epcot view. We watched illuminations from our room. The location is perfect, we love walking to Epcot to eat, or riding the boat to MGM. We also love Jellyrolls just around the corner at the Boardwalk. The resort is beautiful and the pool area is great, you will love it.:thumbsup:

MOJoe
04-03-2007, 02:11 PM
If you don't HAVE TO stay at a Disney run resort, then it doesn't get any better than the Dolphin. The location is unbeatable, and if you qualify for a discount - perfect! :cloud9:
WE'RE GOING IN JUNE!

TooGoofy
04-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Just be aware that the air conditioners at the Swan and Dolphin are on a motion sensitive switch. If there is no movement in the room the A/C will turn off. Your room may be a bit stuffy when you get back from the parks.

Gotimone
04-04-2007, 09:02 PM
You will love the Dolphin.. the themeing is not as "disney" as the other properties....but the location is just great.. and the rate you get is worth it.. Have a great time :mickey:

dumbo ears
04-04-2007, 11:58 PM
i have stayed at the swan before and i loved it. i really want to stay at the dolphin sometime

ShanPooh
04-05-2007, 12:35 AM
The beds were very, very comfortable:sleepin:
Alas, we had a stuffy room that had a musty smell to it.
But hey, ours was just for one night.