PDA

View Full Version : Planning for MNSSHP

ctennis
04-02-2007, 05:53 PM
In the planning stages for our October trip, 4 adults and 2 kids. 2 adults and 1 kid are planning on going to La Nouba one night and we were thinking about combining that night into the same night we do MNSSHP.

We were hoping to have them do cirque 6-7:30, then get over the MK (I know there's no direct bus transport. May either go back to the resort first or may take a taxi...unsure) for the HP, but that puts us at the MK maybe at 8:30 or so.

My question is, is that pushing it for enjoying the party? Should we plan rather to be at the party right when it starts to we can enjoy the beginning more. None of us are night owls, so I'm guessing we'll all be getting pretty tired by 9:30-10:00.

Thanks for the thoughts.

Tick-Tock
04-02-2007, 05:59 PM
I wouldn't try to combine the two. When we went a couple of years ago, I felt like the entire party time went by quickly, and there were several things we didn't get a chance to enjoy. And if you're pooped at 9:30-10, that's even less time...

Plus, Cirque is an experience to be savored, not crammed in and rushed out of to get to MNSSHP.

caryrae
04-02-2007, 06:07 PM
I would get to the MNSSHP at least when it starts if not earlier. The time flies by and 2 or 3 hours in not nearly enough time to see and do everything. It is an awesome experience don't cut it to short. You can actually get in with your MNSSHP ticket like a couple hours before the offical start of the party.

Look here for all you can do at MNSSHP most rides are open. There is a nice map link at the bottom.

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/halloween/default.asp

faline
04-03-2007, 05:42 AM
Generally, they will allow you to enter the park on your Halloween party tickets by around 4 p.m. I wouldn't try to combine both on the same night. I think it would feel too rushed.

vamaggie
04-03-2007, 07:12 AM
I agree, don't try to do both. When we went to MNSSHP in 2004, we had dinner reserv at LTT and went into the party as soon as it opened. There is so much to do and enjoy at the party, I would feel "cheated" if I got there at 8:30 and misssed so much! (especially if you are early to bed folks) Savor both experiences, jsut on different nights. My 2 cents :mickey:

Dopey's Girl
04-03-2007, 08:47 AM
I wouldn't try to do both either, especially since you aren't planning on being at the party until it ends! There is so much cool stuff that you will want to see once you get there, that I have a feeling you would be sorry you didn't get there as soon as the party started!