PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter 4/2

WDWfanatic742
04-02-2007, 04:53 PM
4/2 – An update on the new features and game improvements - plus revised travel plans, all this week in Yavn Speaks.

Yavn Grounded!

I should be writing this from Lost River Delta, Mysterious Island or Fantasyland Gardens but instead - I've been grounded! No, I'm not in trouble, but as many already know, you can't fly when you have an ear infection. So yet again my trip is delayed, but don't worry I'll go next month once I'm all better. This brings up a good point, don't count your chickens before they hatch... or my version, don't give a release date for an upcoming update of the game until you are sure of when it will release. So I'll be a little vague here and say that sometime this week you'll see VMK's latest 'build' with Fantasyland Dark Rides - as well as some other cool new features. So I'll keep this brief and give you the full 411 when the update releases.

On a side note, I do have some clarification from last week regarding the new dark ride pieces we have created. Yes, we'll be selling some of the various pieces - not all of them, but quite a few... I'll have some info on that, (what we'll be selling and when) later this week. So now it's back to final testing so you can see the new stuff! In a day or 2, I'll have more news...

Stay tuned, I'll be right back,
Yavn

Short Hedge (http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300/en_US/media/calendar/YavnSpks-2007-04-02-hedge_maze_short.jpg)

Long Hedge (http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300/en_US/media/calendar/YavnSpks-04-02-07-hedge_maze_long.jpg)

WDWfanatic742
04-02-2007, 05:01 PM
--- I'm guessing anywhere between the next few minutes or hours he will post some more, or in the next few days to give us more information about these things.

He knows better than this. Don't give out release dates unless you are positive that they will be ready by then. Disney already screwed up by saying that El Rio (I'll always call it that) re-opens today when now they are saying Early April.

Chescat
04-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Problem is, you figure you are all ready and then something goes terribly wrong. I would prefer them delaying a couple days and allowing us to continue playing until they get the bad bugs out. I think new build will be in the morning after they test all night tonight. It also gives people a chance to finish those quests.

I think I had a record last night on the blue car quest. Got into mansion at 9:35, got out at 9:45, ran around with atoms and gems, and got into fireworks at 9:49 with it just starting. You all were wondering what I was doing. Was giving Nachocat updates as I went. :D

Jeremy
04-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the updates!:thumbsup: