PDA

View Full Version : Future World EMH Schedule

MOJoe
04-02-2007, 04:32 PM
I'm wondering how Epcot Future World handles it's evening EM Hours. Does Future World close and then re-open? Does it just stay open? Can you ride Soarin while Illuminations is going on? Or do you have to wait for an evening rope drop? What's the best touring strategy for evening Epcot EMH?

Carol
04-02-2007, 04:49 PM
The rides that are open for Extra Magic Hours are the same ones that remain open until 9 PM other nights. They simply stay open until midnight on those select EMH evenings.

Goes4FastPass
04-02-2007, 05:18 PM
Yep - the ' headliners' in Future World remain open non-stop from park open to the end of evening EMH including after Future World's 'official' 7pm close. I'm pretty sure SE was open evening EMH also - we did it on the way out with zero wait.

Soarin' was a madhouse the last time we were at Epcot evening EMH. Long wait and no FPs.

World Showcase seems a bit more complicated. Some stores were open - others not. At the American Adventure, the entrance was closed but the attraction was running - we were directed - after some searching - to the EXIT to go in (this way they could close the entrance hall and upstairs lobby).

Intercot has a list of evening EMH attractions at
http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp#Evening

DNS
04-02-2007, 05:40 PM
I'm amazed at how much is open during EMH. These evening extra hours are the best perk I could imagine!