PDA

View Full Version : A Little Romance

Disneyfied
04-02-2007, 02:29 PM
Hey Kids,
Will be in town in May, will also be my 25th Anniversary. Looking for some ideas. Nice dinner experience, waterview.........anyone know of an on the water dining experience.......this will be trip 20'something, so I think I've covered most of it, however, I would love some input, I'm sure I missed something .....

SBETigg
04-02-2007, 02:39 PM
Are you looking for WDW in general or do you have a specific in mind, in park, out of park? Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian is the first that comes to mind. Also, Fulton's at Downtown Disney. 'Ohana has a great lagoon view, but is very family oriented, though can be romantic with the right frame of mind.

offwego
04-02-2007, 02:41 PM
fultons in DTD is on a boat (large not small and just you guys if that's what you were thinking).

Narcosses's is right off the dock at the Grand Floridan.

and I believe some of the outdoor seating at rose crown would have a view of the lake (though not what your looking for).

Citrico's while without your water view does have a charming look to it and is quite a bit quieter then say Cali Grill or Narcossee's as it doesn't have the fireworks that attract so many.

Congrats on your anniversary!

DVC2004
04-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Fulton's and Narcoossee's as mentioned above. Jiko has a window that overlooks water, too.

Not on the water and not on property, but Emeril's Tchoup Chop over at Universal's Royal Pacific is great, too. Romantic atmosphere and great food.

pox24
04-02-2007, 02:59 PM
Easy... Narcoosee's at the GF. It's bult over water facing the MK.
Californis grille, the East side is on Bay Lake , the west side is on the Seven Seas Lagoon.
A little quieter than Narcoosee's. A personal favorite of ours.

Duchess99
04-02-2007, 05:18 PM
For romance and a water view, I would go with California Grill or Narcosee's. But I think Artist's Point and Jiko are also very romantic. And of course for the ultimate in romance is Victoria & Albert's if you're willing to break the bank.
I also agree with Emeril's Tchop Chop...AMAZING! One of the best restaurants I've ever been too.

mickeys_princess_mom
04-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Easy... Narcoosee's at the GF. It's bult over water facing the MK.
My choice, too! Headed there next year again to celebrate our 30th.
Congratulations!

Kairi_7378
04-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Congratulations on your anniversary!
Anywhere you go in Disney is romantic if you're there with someone you love. I haven't eaten at Narcoosee's but I have heard many wonderful things about it from honeymooning friends. I think the observation decks from the CA Grill are very romantic, but you're not ON the water, you're way above it.

PirateStitch
04-08-2007, 01:42 AM
First Off Congrats on the Anniversary. Celebrating at Disney is truly great. Make sure you repeatidly tell Disney about your anniversary prior to going. I recently received a free room upgrade at Disneys Animal Kingdom Lodge as well as a inroom character picture signed by our favorite characters. My top choice is California Grill...but you have to schedule it around the Wishes Fireworks. Truely romantic viewing. Another different choice is Tonys in MK. They decorated the table for us. And we got to recreate the whole spagetti scene from Lady and the Tramp. The Coral Reef resturant is okay..but crowded. Goodluck. But hey celebrate everynight. You deserve it ;-)

CandleontheWater
04-08-2007, 09:33 AM
I'd suggest Artists Point. We ate there on our honeymoon and it was one of our most romantic meals. We got the perfect table, it was overlooking the geyser, and it was so cool to watch it go off. Our table was also partially obscured from the rest of the dining room by a pilar, which made it feel even more intimate and romantic. The food was great and our server was very attentive. I'd truly reccomend it!

TheMartellFamily
04-08-2007, 01:40 PM
We really like California Grill to over look the MK and the fireworks is great. the other one that is recommended is Narcossees at the Grand Floridian is nice too.

iceicebritney
04-08-2007, 03:18 PM
Simple... Narcoosee's with the reservation during Wishes at the Magic Kingdom. Order your meal after you've seated and then head outside on the deck to watch the show, or just view from your table (request a window seat).

Natazu
04-09-2007, 03:20 AM
I think California Grill is about the best "special occasion" restaurant with a great view of the water... and MK, and Epcot, and MGM.

and if you have the cash, dinner on the Grand 1 is a wonderful way to celebrate an anniversary. You can't get more "on the water" than that without getting wet.