PDA

View Full Version : Date Dilemma!

angedeaile
04-02-2007, 12:23 PM
So here it is. I have tried to schedule a good time for a DW trip, but planning around both my DBF’s school schedule and my DLB’s schedule is just crazy!:crazy:

I thought I made a good decision, and even booked a package for Dec. 14th-19th.

Well…My DBF just informed me that due to his coursework for his Masters Degree, he might have finals to grade on that Friday. He said he wouldn’t know for sure his schedule until August.

So here are my options at this point:

1) Me and DB leave Friday the 14th. DBF flies out and meets us on Dec. 15th.
-this would be good bonding time for me and my lil' brother, but I feel bad that DBF would miss out on an extra day of fun. He says he doesn't care and actually suggested the idea, but I dont know.

2) We all fly out Saturday the 15th and leave the 19th.
-we would end up losing an extra day, but overall would save money.

3) OR we all fly out on Saturday the 15th and fly back home on the 20th.
-I liked this idea, but the 20th is pushing it very close to the Christmas crowds.

I can see positives and negatives to each and every option, so I am stuck. What do you folks think would be the better idea?

Lehman Family
04-02-2007, 01:34 PM
In your case I'd rebook for the 15th to the 20th. I wouldn't want to miss an extra day in the park and I wouldn't ask anyone else to miss it either.

vamaggie
04-02-2007, 01:53 PM
I would go for you and DLB fly out on the 14th w/ DBF joining you later if needed. Could DBF fly out late on the 14th so he is ready to go to the parks on the 15th with you? Since DBF will not know his schedule til Aug, I would not change all plans around that. Also, it would give your and DLB a day for just the 2 of you--some special sib time!

Brenle
04-02-2007, 03:13 PM
I would rebook for the 20th. What's one more day? It is around Christmas, but I don't think that one day will make a big difference in park crowds. Happy vacation!:pixie:

DisneyDudet
04-02-2007, 03:31 PM
The Christmas crowds will grow with each day,but the 20th is still a great day. Once you get close, like the 23, they shouldn't be a problem.

I would make it so all of you can go. Its a little sad to know that you are missing someone while you are having fun.

KathyMO
04-02-2007, 04:06 PM
I would change the dates and leave on Dec.20th. We were there last year around Christmas Dec. 19th - Dec. 23rd. The crowds weren't bad until around the 22nd.

Kathy