PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP costume question...

Dsnygirl
04-01-2007, 09:18 PM
:mpumpkin: Okay - I know it's a little early to be asking about this, since the :ebasket: hasn't even come yet, but ... does Disney have costumes people can rent for MNSSHP if they want to, or do most people bring their own?? We've never been, and have a friend who can make some really cool ones - but they'd be hard to travel with, and renting a Disney costume (not like a CM one - just a character one) would be cool, if possible!

Thanks all! :D

Wolf
04-01-2007, 10:20 PM
I dont think they do, but I'm not 100% sure. We brought ours and it was great cause we made ours. Its a great event yall will love it! Be sure to check out HM that night its so beautiful (in a creepy sorta way):hmghost:

faline
04-02-2007, 05:53 AM
I'm not aware of any rentals available at Disney. Folks bring their own. Do keep in mind that it can be quite warm and humid during the Halloween parties so, when planning a costume to wear, keep in mind that you wouldn't want something that warms you up too much!

DVC2004
04-02-2007, 08:11 AM
People bring there own. They do sell costumes, but I don't think they rent them. As Faline suggested, keep it light and easy. It is still quite warm in October and you can get pretty hot running around MK. Also if you will be going on rides keep it simple. You don't want to be lugging around a heavy costume that can get caught on the rides.

Noah's Helper
04-02-2007, 08:32 AM
We've never been, and have a friend who can make some really cool ones...

I think it's more fun to see home-made costumes anyway. I agree about keeping it light.