PDA

View Full Version : If You Never Rode Alien Encounter

MrPeetrie
04-01-2007, 09:12 PM
I know fans of XS-Tech's Alien Encounter the ExtraTERRORestial think Stitch's Great Escape is a far worse attraction. But if you didn't have AE to which to compare it, would you still think it's a bad ride?

I may be bringing first-timers with us this October and I'm just curious if you think they'll enjoy the ride.

Thanks for the input.
:confused:

dteed
04-01-2007, 09:17 PM
I never rode AE and I find Stitch mildly entertaining. One of those things that if there is almost no line I will see it. I am sure they will speak of the warm chili dog belch for awhile.

allie_to_you
04-01-2007, 09:25 PM
I have been on both versions of the attractions and I like both. I think that for those who are used to AE may find the newer Stitch attraction boring or a knock-off. But, for first-timers, doing it at least once is fun.

disney323
04-01-2007, 09:36 PM
its to bad what they changed the atttraction to what it is now. I think they could of done so much more.

magicofdisney
04-01-2007, 10:45 PM
I never rode AE but I think the Stitch attraction is awful. I walk by it as if it's not even there. There are WAY too many other things that are enjoyable that I'd rather spend my time doing.

Niecyboo
04-01-2007, 11:29 PM
I never got up the courage to ride AE, but had a chance to ride Stitch on our last trip. It was an OK ride. I'm glad I rode it once, but don't need to ride it again.

Rodders
04-02-2007, 05:43 AM
I totally buck the trend on this one. I like both versions of this ride. I think that the stitch version is more suitable for MK than the Alien version. I personally find the Stich version more fun and more Disney.

Wolf
04-02-2007, 08:24 AM
I never rode AE (wish I had tho) But I dont care too much for Stitch, we always ride it because mom just loves Stitch, but I wouldn't opt for that one over something else given the choice.

allie_to_you
04-02-2007, 08:26 AM
I totally buck the trend on this one. I like both versions of this ride. I think that the stitch version is more suitable for MK than the Alien version. I personally find the Stich version more fun and more Disney.

I totally agree! However, I do think it's about time they completely revamp that whole attraction and put in something new & exciting!

SBETigg
04-02-2007, 08:31 AM
I never went in as Extraterrorestrial, but I did try Stitch. My impression was that it was cute but entirely skippable and there was so much more I would rather have spent my time on. It became annoying being stuck in those seats while Stitch made his big escape. I think part of the problem for me was that it was all so predictable and dragged out.

I would recommend skipping this one unless you have a lot of time and big Stitch fans on your hands. There's just so many much more impressive parts of the MK to show off, or redo something they really like.

WhenYouWishUponAStar
04-02-2007, 09:28 AM
I'm afraid to say that Alien Encounter and Stitch's Great Escape are my least favourite attractions in any Disney park. I rode both and despite being able to ride the scariest and fastest rollercoasters I can't bring myself to ride Stitch again. It just scares me... I think they could have replaced Alien Encounter with something far more appealling and exciting.

4ubie1
04-02-2007, 10:17 AM
I have had the pleasure of riding both AE and :stitch: and found Stitch to be entertaining enough but I think it to be a one time deal. I don't intend to waste my time next time on it. I think once is enough for Stitch.

And I still think that AE is better. Sorry:(

magicman
04-02-2007, 02:37 PM
I have been on Stitch 2X. I think it's decently entertaining if you find the Stitch mischief entertaining (gross stuff). I get a chuckle out of it, but I would love to have tried AE.

Although I'm off topic from your thread question, what would I like to see it changed to? My ideas: Chronicles of Narnia or Meet The Robinsons (both, I think, could fit the existing ride structure of transporting to another place/time).

RPHX2NC
04-02-2007, 02:46 PM
We never rode Alien Encounter and did not like Stitch. Firstimers impression, "that was it?"
We will skip it this time! Not worth it even without any wait.

Disney Doll
04-02-2007, 03:54 PM
My husband saw Stitch's Great Escape for the first time a few years ago having never seen Alien Encounter. He was not impressed and we haven't bothered to see Stitch again on more recent trips. However, if you have any elementary aged boys in your group, they would probably love Stitch's Great Escape.

Kristi Kay
04-02-2007, 04:17 PM
I am bummed Stich is getting so many bad review...i haven't been on it yet...i had high hopes for it...:confused:

Willowwind
04-02-2007, 05:10 PM
I never rode AE. I have been on Stitch and I was less than impressed. I had heard great things about the technology used in the attraction and was really disappointed with the final product. Too bad too because I'm a huge Lilo & Stitch fan.

SteveL
04-02-2007, 06:32 PM
So far, I don't think this building ever housed a good attraction.
The only good thing about Mission to Mars was the air conditioning on a July day.
AE was lame from the beginning. Even though they reworked it after so many guest complaints at opening.

Gotta Love Eeyore
04-02-2007, 06:35 PM
We went when DS was 6 and DD was 4. They both hated it. DH and I thought it pretty much stunk too. :ack:

Marilyn Michetti
04-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Alien Encounter wasn't anything I would want to do a second time. It was too loud, and there were screaming, terrified children all around. I haven't done Stitch, and probably won't just because I'm not a "stitchie".

That's such a hot corner in TL - I wish they would find something terrific to do with it. TL is losing too many good attractions. Timekeeper is gone, and COP is seasonal, so I'm hoping the imagineers will keep working on some options.:thumbsup:

poeticeclipse
04-02-2007, 07:56 PM
I never saw ET but I DID set through Stitch(how I did it I'll never know).

First off, the chest restraints pinned my niece in a very uncomfortable position and even pushed me down much further than I was comfortable being.

Secondly, the show itself is lacking in many things. Now, i'm not a fan of Stitch (don't shoot!) so maybe that was the main reason that I didn't think the attraction was very winning of the hot spot in TL. The attraction literally stunk and I just couldn't wait to get the heck out.

disneymajik
04-02-2007, 08:01 PM
I have been on both and Stich is IMO the worst ride in Disney, up there with Sounds Dangerous in MGM. I'm sure this ride looked good on paper but is terrible in person. I guess everyone should ride it once to judge for themselves but I know for certain you won't see my family on Stich again.

battle beast
04-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Stitch was the VERY FIRST ride I went on at the WDWR, and I loved it! They will to!

PirateStitch
04-05-2007, 01:31 AM
Okay, I'm a incredibly HUGE STITCH fan. But, to be honest I have to agree that the Stitch Ride was not the greatest idea from Disney. I mean, basically they just replaced the previous Alien for Disney's greatest character of all time !!! And, it doesn't really even go with the movies. I would of preferred a story book ride for stitch. I mean come on Disney.... You couldn't come out with a more original idea?? I know from a biz standpoint they probably wanted to save money... but they really kinda left fans just disappointed.
Lately, it seems to be a constant thing for Disney with the lack of effort in things. I"m a passholder, and I basically go every month. I spend so much money at disney on hotels, pins, and other merchandise. (Just wanted to throw that in so you could see that I've so done my research here) Have you all rode the Nemo ride at Epcot? Did anyone notice that the story line is out of order??? Or, how about the constant use of the same concepts? Turtle Talk with Crush, and the new Monsters Inc Ride....... They are different, but still the same.. I was hoping with Pixar being more involved in the Theme Parks that the creativity would be greater..Also, it seems like were seeing a lot of the same things.. Nemo Ride, and Nemo Musical ??? Disney always had a variety. And as you would turn every corner you'd find something new, exciting and different. What do you all think ?

:stitch2: :stitch: :figment: :dumbo: :sulley: :hatter: :pepe:

slt21
04-05-2007, 01:47 AM
What do you all think ?

I think you hit the nail on the head. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE Disney - I just think that right now it's really good, but it's not at the level of greatness that I've seen it at before and that it has the potential to achieve. I'd like to see them develop more variety in both the ride designs and theming. I think having more successful movies will be a help, as it will open up the potential for more themes, but I wouldn't mind also seeing them come up with some additional new ride technologies.

However, it's times like these that I have even more respect for the difficulty of the Imagineers' jobs, because I'm clueless as to what a good idea for a new ride design would be. I'll leave that part to them, lol.

Anyway, sorry for getting off-topic there.

I never rode AE, but quite honestly it probably would have scared the you-know-what out of me. It's been awhile since I've been on Stitch, but I don't remember much about it, which I suppose indicates that it didn't make much of an impression on me (or maybe I was just really, really tired - certainly a possibility). Still love the furry blue guy, though...wouldn't mind seeing another attraction made with him.

ChipnDaleGal
04-05-2007, 05:34 AM
The old Alien Encounter was a favorite of mine and I really miss it. I think they new Stitch ride is fine. It isn't my favorite, but I don't think it is awful either. I think first time visitors should try everything that time allows so they get the full experience and can make up their own minds. WDW offers such a great variety of rides and shows that there are always going to be differences of opinions.

auntfrannie
04-05-2007, 06:30 AM
Chili dog burps? No thank you! :ack:
As another poster said, the shoulder harnesses press down to hard and it's uncomfortable.

I do not like this ride.

mrsgaribaldi
04-05-2007, 06:48 AM
Lately, it seems to be a constant thing for Disney with the lack of effort in things. I"m a passholder, and I basically go every month. I spend so much money at disney on hotels, pins, and other merchandise. (Just wanted to throw that in so you could see that I've so done my research here) Have you all rode the Nemo ride at Epcot? Did anyone notice that the story line is out of order??? Or, how about the constant use of the same concepts? Turtle Talk with Crush, and the new Monsters Inc Ride....... They are different, but still the same.. I was hoping with Pixar being more involved in the Theme Parks that the creativity would be greater..Also, it seems like were seeing a lot of the same things.. Nemo Ride, and Nemo Musical ??? Disney always had a variety. And as you would turn every corner you'd find something new, exciting and different. What do you all think ?

I think they have alot of creativity. EE, Mission Space, Finding Nemo the Musical. Sure it's Nemo but with puppets and actors??? It's a great show. I think that the attractions that seem the same have the same concepts but are vastly different. BTMRR, Space Mountain, Rock N Roller Coaster, EE are all really roller coasters, same concept, but all very different. The Nemo ride fits in with the living seas, who else would they have there besides Ariel? I don't think there was something new and exciting around every corner.
I'm a passholder too and I go alot but I'm very happy with what I see. Except the Stitch ride, once was enough;)

:welcome: to Intercot PirateStitch :wave:

PirateStitch
04-05-2007, 08:24 PM
I think they have alot of creativity. EE, Mission Space, Finding Nemo the Musical. Sure it's Nemo but with puppets and actors??? It's a great show. I think that the attractions that seem the same have the same concepts but are vastly different. BTMRR, Space Mountain, Rock N Roller Coaster, EE are all really roller coasters, same concept, but all very different. The Nemo ride fits in with the living seas, who else would they have there besides Ariel? I don't think there was something new and exciting around every corner.
I'm a passholder too and I go alot but I'm very happy with what I see. Except the Stitch ride, once was enough;)

:welcome: to Intercot PirateStitch :wave:

Hello. And Thanks for the Welcome Message!!! I agree that the Finding Nemo Musical is very well done. Its a great show. And i also agree that the Nemo ride fits in with the Living Seas Theme. However, that ride would of been great if it wasn't out of order with the story line. When your there in May pay close attention and you will see what I mean. I think an Little Mermaid ride would of been excellant. Ariel is vastly popular due to being a Disney Princess. I think that option would of been a great alternative to having NEMO everywhere you turn. I understand what your saying about the rollar coasters.....But I feel there are more options for creativity in slower rides. Space Mountain has been around for ages..and is a great family thrill ride as well as Rocking Rollar Coaster. I don't know. I guess as an individual you have so many ideas of different ways you would do them. And its unfair for me to say anything about the wonders that Disney has created. So, I'll end my discussion until the day I join Disney's Imagineering Team (Right, like that would ever happen) I just wish they'd keep it more Disney... as cliche as that sounds.

Crow
04-05-2007, 10:51 PM
I guess if you didnt compare it to AE its not bad, but to compare it AE was better

Makusu
04-06-2007, 12:28 AM
If I would have never ridden Alien, I would be a sad, sad person. Loved it to death, miss it to death.
If I would have never ridden it, I think Stitch would be okay...it's really not all so special.
:(

Christine
04-06-2007, 12:33 AM
My :twocents: on Stitch...

1. The shoulder restraints hurt ...I couldn't sit up straight...they pushed me down too hard and I slumped uncomfortably the whole time.

2. I couldn't hear or understand what was happening. The script / plot was hard to follow.

Not being a huge Stitch fan, it is naturally not going to be a favorite of mine.

To each their own I guess!

Kairi_7378
04-06-2007, 09:46 AM
I never rode AE, so I can't compare Stitch to its predecessor. I also haven't seen Lilo and Stitch (one of the few Disney movies that I've missed) so I am not sure if I would have liked the ride better if I was more familiar with the little guy's antics.

I have to agree with the other posters that the ride's plot was hard to follow and that the shoulder restraints were uncomfortable. They pressed down on my shoulders several times. However, we rode it during a hot part of the day so it was nice to sit down and cool off for a bit. We had obtained fastpasses for the ride but we never saw a line there in 2 days during peak season.

While I wouldn't make it a priority to see Stitch when I return to the MK, I would hesitate to tell you not to try any attraction at Disney World at least once. You may be pleasantly surprised by an attraction that you had reservations about. (For example, I wasn't going to ride Small World but I was completely charmed by it!) You never know where Disney Magic will find you in the MK.

ParkHopper
04-06-2007, 10:19 AM
My wife and I are huge Stich fans, but we were a little disappointed after we experienced this attraction. I think Stitch deserves much better and I know I could think of countless types of attractions that would fit much better for the little monster! The storyline and timeline is confusing and wasn't it Lilo that named him Stich!

His enormous popularity is evident among all age groups and hopefully they will recognize that and either greatly improve this attraction or build something new. Also, we enjoyed AE the first time, but the repeat experiences were not as enjoyable.

dumbo ears
04-06-2007, 01:34 PM
i think they will enjoy it.

Red Randal
04-07-2007, 10:31 AM
I have not written a review of it yet. But something tells me I might break out the negative stars for the first time. The one major reason why: (SPOILER) animated Cinderella at the end. :shake:

disneyshine
04-07-2007, 10:17 PM
I've done both. I hated Alien and don't find Stitch much better. I think there are probably better things they could do with that space. It's about the only attraction in the world that I just walk past without consideration.

jefmblrd
04-08-2007, 02:39 PM
AE was fun the first time I went on it, but it didn't stand up to repeat visits-unlike classic Disney attractions,it got pretty boring.

Stitch wasn't even fun the first time; I was sitting there wishing it was over.

But in answer to your question about first-timers-they might enjoy it. My thinking is that you have to try every attraction at least once. You may like it or not, but you'll never know unless you give it a shot.

BelleandtheBeast
04-08-2007, 05:19 PM
I LOVED AE have not been on Stitch, but I am sure it is alright. I loved the thrill on AE, it was a nice change to the regular Disney themes.

goon29
04-08-2007, 05:35 PM
I love gross humor, but the burp smell nearly made me vomit and it was one of the few rides that I can honestly say I couldn't wait to get out of. Atrocious!

PirateStitch
04-08-2007, 07:15 PM
I just wanted to to let ya all know that the shoulder restraints aren't all that bad.. you can stop the braces from getting to tight. I've had 5 shoulder surgeries so you can imagine what it would be like pain wise for me if I let the brace sit on my shoulder. All you need to do is put your hands up a bit and apply pressure back to the brace so that it thinks its on your shoulders.

GrmGrninGost
04-15-2007, 12:20 AM
Having an opportunity to ride both, I think
Stitch is a lot more family oriented. Alien Encounter was really scary. I would not let my kids ride. My 12 year old DS LOVES the Stitch version!:mickey:

DisneyNut2005
04-15-2007, 01:15 AM
That's such a hot corner in TL - I wish they would find something terrific to do with it. TL is losing too many good attractions. Timekeeper is gone, and COP is seasonal, so I'm hoping the imagineers will keep working on some options.:thumbsup:

Technically, the CoP is not seasonal anymore. Where have you been?!:confused:

DisneyNut2005
04-15-2007, 01:17 AM
I am bummed Stich is getting so many bad review...i haven't been on it yet...i had high hopes for it...:confused:

I agree that Stitch's Great Escape is getting way too much of a bad rep in the Disney online community.

I like SGE too. Don't let the naysayers dictate your decisions, Kristi Kay. Give it a try anyway--you might end up liking it too.

DisneyNut2005
04-15-2007, 01:24 AM
And i also agree that the Nemo ride fits in with the Living Seas Theme. However, that ride would of been great if it wasn't out of order with the story line. When your there in May pay close attention and you will see what I mean.

Actually, the storyline in the Nemo ride is a sequel to the movie, so therefore, the "story being out of order" argument is moot.

crazeedizneefinatic
04-15-2007, 07:21 PM
I have done both. I think Stitch is just a recycled version of AE. Almost the same pre-show. My son has done Stitch. He was too little in 2000 to do AE, not that I would have let him. I have witnessed a child throwing up because they were so upset at he exit. My son likes Stitch, that is the only reason we go on. What the heck is up with those seats??:thedolls: And forget about the shoulder bar. If you don't know and let it come all the way down, OUCH! Whoever designed that attraction must be a contourshinist (I know that is spelled wrong!). I always stop the shoulder bar before it rests on our shoulders. Between not letting the shoulder bar break your collarbone and the nubby seat angled wrong I guess it's an OK attraction, I do it for my son.

CM~Mserrano
04-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Definately could have lived my life completely happy having never been on the stitich attraction. AE will be sorely missed. I remember as a kid when it first opened I was absolutely terrified and wouldn't go with the rest of my family until they told me how it was, then sitting in the back row where I knew nothing could "really" get behind me (:secret: ). After the initail terror, it remained one of my favorite attractions and was a must on every repeat visit. AE was just incredible.

Stitch on the other hand, after the one visit there, I will only do it again if I am going with someone who has never been, they are absolutely insisting on going to see it, and won't let me wait for them outside. It's that bad. The smell is nauseating and it really is just a cheap knock-off of AE. There is nothing else new on stitch that they didn't have on AE, except for maybe the cannon things which are kind of a good effect (I will give it one praise). I was actually watching the show on You Tube yesterday. I think what made it so good was that it was so un-disney. Tucked away in the corner, it was such a scary attraction that kids and adults would come out surprised that something in a Disney park could be to terrifying. While I am a trill seeker, I still love the "kiddie rides" but Stitch just puts Disney to shame. They need some more things like AE to keep Disney-goers on our toes.

Former M:S CM
~Meredith

MinnieMommie
04-18-2007, 08:14 PM
I liked Alien but am not a Stich fan. Not in comparison but because I don't get it - I just don't find it enjoyable. Sorry :mickey:

Mickey91
04-19-2007, 12:00 PM
It's kind of funny. If you have been on it yourself, you are probably a much better judge of whether or not it is something they would like. I didn't like the gross hotdog belch :sick:and know my mother would hate it. Won't be putting her on that. I don't think they would consider it lame since they didn't see the other one.

delusionalstitch
04-20-2007, 06:49 PM
I took my girlfriend on it for the first time back in febuary. She refuses to ride it now due to the chili dog thing.

Funny storie and part of the reason my GF refuses to ride it.

When I rode it with her. I could not get the smell of chili dog out of my system everything I ate for the rest of the day tasted like a chili dog

PirateStitch
04-20-2007, 11:42 PM
Actually, the storyline in the Nemo ride is a sequel to the movie, so therefore, the "story being out of order" argument is moot.

Okay, so I was wrong. But, can you blame me when the scenes they do show are just readaptations from the movie ? After doing some research on my own about the ride I realize now its a sequel, but not knowing that ahead of time its easy to feel the similarity between the movie and its "sequel ride" The jellyfist scene, mine scene, fish r friends again etc. I'll be at the parks on Friday and will ride again keeping in mind its a sequel (even though after disliking it the first time I swore to the husband that I would not ride it again) I was expecting more after looking forward for so long for this ride. Still love Disney though !!! That will never change.

moe513
04-21-2007, 09:40 AM
I never rode AE and I thought stitch was horrible. The last time we went we walked right by it and there was no line. Its just not worth it.

pook@wdw
04-21-2007, 05:05 PM
I personally didn't like AE and don't really care for the Stitch attraction either. :twocents: With such a great bldg and locale, surely they can come up w/something better!:search:

imaprincess!
04-22-2007, 09:11 AM
I have "rode" both. I think I was a little scared getting on AE and I didn't have any expectations. When it was over, I had been impressed with the special effects.

However, after it changed over to "Stitch", I was anticipating some changes to have been made to the attraction. When it was over, I thought, "That was it?"

Makusu
05-16-2007, 10:37 PM
The storyline and timeline is confusing and wasn't it Lilo that named him Stich!

Just to clear it up, the attraction is supposed to take place BEFORE the first movie. I don't recall anyone in the attraction calling him 'stitch'.
Besides. Wouldn't it sound silly if it was 626's Great Escape? :blush:

mainemajor
05-17-2007, 09:01 AM
We are too often stuck with what was, not what is. I think AE was great and I miss it. BUT there is so much to do in the Kingdom to dwell on that. Stitch will be enjoyed by a different crowd that AE. Stitch is afterall aimed at the crowd that follows the show.
If your guests like Stitch's persona then take them on it. There is not the wait there was for AE and that is a plus.
Just an after thought here. Whenever you go to Disney with a first timer, you should let them decide where to go and what to see. That is what happened your first time wasn't it?

ADevereaux
05-17-2007, 08:03 PM
and wasn't impressed. I don't think it would be worth it to wait for unless you really have a die-hard Stitch fan in your group.

WDWFREAK101
05-18-2007, 05:36 PM
I havent ridden Alien Encounter but Stitch was TERRIBLE!!!!!!

DakotaDisney
05-18-2007, 06:19 PM
I am very surprised by the reaction to Stitch's Escape.

I was never able to have gone on Alien Encounter, but I would have liked to. By what I have heard, it was probably to scarry for kids. So I think Stitch's Escape is better for them.

I love Stich's Escape Show/Ride and I am not a that much of a stich fan. I thought the effects were really fun and cool!!! I went on it about 4-5 times over a couple visits to the park.

Yea, some of the humor is maybe cheesy or expected, but most of the humor at Disney parks is that way and I wouldn't expect any different. It's clean, fun, cute entertainment for the whole family.:thumbsup:
I would definitely take my guests on the ride, especially if they had kids or if they are into the whole fun and spirit of what disney parks are all about.

MrPeetrie
05-19-2007, 09:57 AM
DakotaDisney, would you take a 4-year-old on Stitch's Great Escape?

thejens
05-19-2007, 08:20 PM
I am also interested in how scary Stitch is. My 9 year old loved TOT and the mountains but was terrified by Dinosoar. My 3 1/2 year old is very brave, but ...? I have two nephews that find carousels very thrilling. They all LOVE Stitch and will want to go on, quality aside, is it too scary for them? I have a feeling they'd all love anything involving chili dog burps. :shake:

snifflesmcg
05-19-2007, 09:08 PM
I totally agree. Although I've never seen Lilo and Stitch, it's a cute ride, not the best but cute.

So far, I don't think this building ever housed a good attraction.
The only good thing about Mission to Mars was the air conditioning on a July day.

WOW, I remember Mission to Mars! I agree here too. These rides are only so-so but great for air conditioning.

trudisneygal
05-19-2007, 10:03 PM
I took my girlfriend on it for the first time back in febuary. She refuses to ride it now due to the chili dog thing.

Funny storie and part of the reason my GF refuses to ride it.

When I rode it with her. I could not get the smell of chili dog out of my system everything I ate for the rest of the day tasted like a chili dog

Same here with my DH. He never got to do AE and I did and I really liked it! Then last year we were there and rode Stitch because I just wanted to see if it was any good...we both HATED IT! DH said the chili dog made him feel sick and we'll never ride it again! Too bad that AE couldn't be brought back...DH would have LOVED that.

DakotaDisney
05-22-2007, 12:40 PM
In response to your question about if it is too scarry for a 4 year old.

I would have to say it might be, but it really depends on the child. I don't think that it is too scarry for kids especially 5 and older, but every child is different.

SurferStitch
05-22-2007, 01:12 PM
SGE is the first thing we do on our very first day at WDW, and usually the very last thing we do before we head home. We also experience it a few times in between.

SGE is a fun, and really cute way to see Stitch life-size. The animatronics are incredible.

The chili dog burp only lasts a few seconds, and dissipates quickly. I am very sensitive to some smells, but that one has never bothered me.

As long as you follow the directions stated clearly before the restraints come down, you will have no problem with them. Sit up straight, and don't slouch as the restraints touch your shoulders. They will stop, and even lift up slightly before locking into place. We have never had a problem with them.

We've done both AE and SGE, and I like them both the same. AE was intense and scary, but fun. Stitch is adorable, cute.....and fun. Definitely experience it, and I hope you enjoy it as much as DH and I do. Only 199 days to go!! :stitch2: :stitch: