PDA

View Full Version : MNNSHP Picture?

DisneyDudet
04-01-2007, 08:45 PM
I have been to two MVMCP and we always received a free picture for each person.

Do they do this for the Halloween party? I can see a discount on Photopass, but it won't be the same if they don't do the pictures!

Pirate Granny
04-01-2007, 09:26 PM
There weren't free pictures this year...actually the year before we only got two pictures for the five of us, so you were lucky...this is the the Halloween Party...

We didn't get any at the Xmas Party this year either...none...just a coupon for a 50% off picture which could have a special party border...

DisneyDudet
04-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Interesting... that is really a bummer.

At least that gives you more time to enjoy the party...

DizneyRox
04-01-2007, 10:37 PM
Confirmed, they have eliminated the free photos with the hard ticket events.

Besides profit, I'm sure there was a lot of confusion over which were the free pictures and which were the pay pictures. I think many folks were confused when the picture they really wanted was a pay picture and then needed to go find a free photo op.

AwPhooey
04-01-2007, 10:41 PM
I went to MNSSHP for the first time last year and was disappointed that they weren't doing photos.

As DisneyDudet says, though, it does allow more time for the party. And if you're interested in watching the parade and HalloWishes, those two alone take up a fair amount of time. Add in some rides, trick-or-treating and dinner, and your night is about done.

If I learned anything from last year's MNSSHP it would be these two things: a) if you don't have kids, skip the trick-or-treaing, and b) eat beforehand; your time in the park is limited, so spending 45 minutes grabbing dinner really cuts into the night.

faline
04-02-2007, 06:00 AM
I guess we all have our own opinions. I don't have children and really loved being able to go trick or treating during the party!

We try to plan our dinner as one of the add-ons so that we are finished eating before the official start of the party. The last time, we had dinner reservations for Liberty Tree Tavern for around 5:00 p.m. Worked great!

MMouse6937
04-02-2007, 12:01 PM
We are planning on going to the MNSSHP this year for the first time, and per faline's suggestion quite a while ago we made an ADR for Crystal Palace at 5:10 so we can eat right before the party and then get to the trick or treating and fun!! Thanks for the tip!! :number1: