PDA

View Full Version : Will WL help with this?

DisneyWhirled
04-01-2007, 02:31 PM
I would like to arrange for a Pal Mickey and message from Mickey and Minnie to be waiting in our room on arrival for our next vacation. We are travelling between our children's birthday's and wanted to have a special suprise for them when we get to the room.

Do you think if I call concierge a few weeks before arrival and ask them to arrange this, that they would?

If not, how do you think I could organize this?

Thanks!

TammiMcMan
04-02-2007, 09:18 AM
Karen, are you staying on the club level, or do you mean lobby concierge? If you are staying on the club level, park shopping and having something waiting for you upon arrival is a service that they provide. You'll just to need to call your IPO, give them your credit card and a list of items you'd like them to deliver.

If you are staying in a standard room, you'd need to make arrangements with the Disney Florist or search for one of the many companies who offer personalized Disney shopping and delivery. The items won't be waiting for you in the room though. They'll be delivered and held at the front desk. If the basket is there when you check-in, they may just hand it to you. If it arrives after you, they'll either send a runner to your room and drop it off, or they'll call you and leave a message that a package is waiting for you at the front desk.

DisneyWhirled
04-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Thank you!

We are staying at the club level (DVC member). I'm sorry....what is an IPO?

TammiMcMan
04-02-2007, 02:48 PM
I'm sorry....what is an IPO?IPO is the Itinerary Planning Office. Each club level has staff that will assist guests with ADR's, tours, shopping, etc. If you're within 6 months of your trip, it's a good time to touch base with them. If you haven't been contacted yet, just let me know and I can PM their e-mail and phone number to you.

Tinkerfreak
04-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Don in concierge at the AKL did this for me a couple of years ago. I had him buy 2, one for each of my dd's and he had them waiting on the bed along with some other goodies upon our arrival. It made the arrival even more special for them. I'm sure the WL Club level would do the same.