PDA

View Full Version : Boatwrights ? I looked on Icots menus & I don't

5fromabove
03-31-2007, 09:33 AM
see a childrens menu for this restaurant :confused: Am I missing something? We were hoping to eat here one night and then take the boat to DTD afterwards. Just wondering if kids are welcome here or is it a bar type place? THANKS so much

Disneyfun
03-31-2007, 11:21 AM
It is definetly a kid friendly restaurant. I have seen it, but never eaten there, so I can't comment on whether they have a kid's menu or not. I would have to guess that they do as most of the TS restaurants in WDW, especially those at resorts, have a children't menu. I wouldn't cancel, but you may want to call to find out for sure.

kakn7294
03-31-2007, 11:32 AM
I sent you a PM with a menu from another website. I didn't know if I could post it here.

5fromabove
03-31-2007, 12:17 PM
:thumbsup:

ElenitaB
04-02-2007, 08:57 AM
The children's menus for Boatwright's breakfast is posted at the very bottom of the webpage. Sorry you missed it!

We've eaten at Boatwright's a few times with my DS and all in our party had a great time! Really good service and great food!

goofysbabe
04-02-2007, 09:05 AM
We've eaten at Boatwrights and loved it. My children loved the decor of the place. My son was into the nautical theme. The food is excellent also. So go take the kids and enjoy!:thumbsup: