PDA

View Full Version : Last chance for Epcot Quest

chrisb26
03-30-2007, 03:49 PM
I just wanted to remind everybody that Tomorrow March 31 will be the last day that the Epcot quest will be available. If you haven't had a chance to do it yet you should do it now before it goes away.

Also I am thinking since tomorrow is the end of the month and will no longer be Green Month (aww poor Nachocat her month is over ;)) That the items that are green in the Emporium (Green PhilharMagic, Green Barrel, Green Tiki Rug, and Green Tiki Divider) may all be gone after tomorrow so you might want to pick up what you need before they are gone.

Chescat
03-30-2007, 04:18 PM
I have to agree. With all the new hosts rooms starting on April 1st (April Fools Day no less), I think the green stuff will be gone.

Another thing to the long timers out there. Do any of you ever remember a weekend that there wasn't something new in the emporium? (I know I'm into trivia now!). :confused:

WDWfanatic742
03-30-2007, 05:32 PM
The last time that something wasn't released on a Friday was December 29th, 2006. We got the Mad Hatter hat on December 31st, 2006. The last time that something wasn't released at all during a single weekend was during the weekend of June 30th, 2006 to July 2nd, 2006. This was because of the water slide event going on.

I got a feeling about April 2nd as a day when they will update the game. Including, the ride announcement in the last newsletter, as well as the new loading system mentioned a few weeks ago.

chrisb26
03-30-2007, 05:48 PM
The last time that something wasn't released on a Friday was December 29th, 2006. We got the Mad Hatter hat on December 31st, 2006. The last time that something wasn't released at all during a single weekend was during the weekend of June 30th, 2006 to July 2nd, 2006. This was because of the water slide event going on.

Woot go fan wonder what your prize should be for getting Cat's trivia question correct? :D

I was also thinking that the Tomorrowland quests will probably be re-set on Monday along with all the other changes that are being made.

dinodave
03-30-2007, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the reminder Dino:)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-31-2007, 12:24 AM
It kinda stinks that Green month ended so quickly. During half of it, I was so busy I didn't even have time to tackle VMK on the weekends. Now that most of my projects are done, I tried to get credits to build a green room.. So far, it's nada, zip, zero, nothing. But I got pretty close. I guess save for next year? :blush:

Chescat
03-31-2007, 01:43 AM
True fan. July 4th we had that quest for the 4th of July Hat. And then got nailed on the 5th, all the waterpark accessory pieces came out.