PDA

View Full Version : I found my most favorite piece of Disney Music

Disneyfun
03-29-2007, 10:34 PM
I had to share my excitement! I have finnaly found my most favorite piece of Disney area music on CD!!! Behind the Waterfall by David Lanz and Paul Speer! It is played in the Tomorrowland and is the most relaxing piece of music that I have ever heard! I cannot wait till it gets here!
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
I could listen to it until my ears bleed - and probably will!!!

dlpmikki
03-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Congratulations! :mickey: Where did you manage to find it?

Disneyfun
03-31-2007, 11:03 AM
Well dlpmikki, I was listening to some of the WDW area music radio stations on Live365 and 'Behind the Waterfall' came on. When I looked up, I saw that the names of the composers were listed - David Lanz and Paul Speer.

After a quick search, I found their websites! Paul Speer's site had the synthisized version that we know from Tomorrowland and a less expensive copy of the CD.

The CD is called Natural States and was a colaboration between both David Lanz and Paul Speer for the WDW version.

David Lanz's site had an accuostical piano version of the song.

Both sites have stores and sell their CD's. David's is more upfront, but Paul's requires you to go to the Rainstorm Records section.

The sites are:
www.davidlanz.com
www.paulspeer.com

CosmicRay
05-23-2007, 03:42 PM
That is my most FAVORTIE song as well! DH found the tomorrowland music (that you used to hear on the TTA) some where 9 years ago and got it for me. We have put the music on our computer so we don't lose the music on a scratched, damaged or lost CD. I still listen to that CD all the time! DS (age 4) listens to Behind the Waterfall on repeat at night. And my DD (age 5) whenever she hears it says "mom it's your favorite song! Behind the Waterfall!"
I'm so glad you found it! I know I was thrilled when DH got it for me! You may want to make a copy of the disc just to be on the safe side!

pdy1970
10-03-2014, 01:25 AM
OH BOY do I HAVE a Story for you.

I remember first heard this song at the Wonders of Life pavillion. But yes it was also Tommorrowland.
This was back in 1993.

I fell in LOVE with it the first time I heard it and always wondered what the name of the song was and who wrote it. It literally makes me cry everytime I hear it because it is so beautiful.

I too heard it on the radio once but did not get the artist or title.

NOW over TEN years later I stumble across the music track listing for Wonders of LIfe at EPCOT.
The answer to the 11 year old question has been answered. 10/3/2014

I too have ordered my copy and downloaded the sheet music.

ENJOY