PDA

View Full Version : What would you do????

disneymajik
03-29-2007, 09:22 PM
My DW and I will be staying at a timeshare in West Palm Beach the last week of April into May. Do you think it's worth it to drive the 3hrs or so up to Disney and spend a couple days and 1 night at the Radison Orlando (Intercot Special Rate)??? We're already going to Disney in October and staying at the Poly but this April trip is without our 2 DD's. Never been to Disney without the kids.

What would you do?? Stay in West Palm the whole trip or take the ride and spend 1 night in Disney?

peemagg
03-29-2007, 09:57 PM
take the ride. It is a whole new world without the kids and you will have fun.

kakn7294
03-29-2007, 10:11 PM
Definately Disney! Of course, the guilt I'd feel going without my kids would put a bit of a damper on the trip. We don't go anywhere without the kids along except work! Sometimes I actually like going to work just to get a break! I think I need to get out more!

GrumpyFan
03-29-2007, 11:18 PM
It's definitely worth the trip and an overnight stay. DW and I take every other trip without the kids. It's a completely different experience. We do what WE want to do, which means we take our time to relax and enjoy the parks as opposed to rush-rush from one attraction to the next. The first couple of times we did it, the kids complained a little, but now they understand, and we only feel a very slight bit of guilt (if any). ;)

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
03-29-2007, 11:25 PM
Go, and Enjoy It!! :thumbsup:

MsMin
03-29-2007, 11:35 PM
I would go. It's only a quick trip. If the girls are old enough to understand the trip it brief enough to tell them you stopped by to pick up a special something for them!!
Have a wonderful time. We always try to stop by when in the neighborhood.

Strmchsr
03-30-2007, 08:41 AM
You're asking this question to a bunch of Disney fanatics. What do you think we're going to say?:D :mickey:

MNNHFLTX
03-30-2007, 10:12 AM
You're asking this question to a bunch of Disney fanatics. What do you think we're going to say?:D :mickey:
My thoughts exactly! :D

The trip should probably be about 2-1/2 hours on the Florida Turnpike and with the special rate at the Radisson, I say--go for it!

Christine
03-30-2007, 10:20 AM
Definitely do Disney. Imagine Disney without kids... How fun will that be! What else do you have to do???