PDA

View Full Version : Have A Question?

Chescat
03-29-2007, 03:22 PM
Can I ask a question here to Patti & JP (oops and Dave)??

I know we've discussed the no trading allowed which I'm fine with. The question is, I have a bunch of HSM rooms and Carribean Town Square rooms that I get in the park when I go. Plus I have a bunch of the quest stuff (boy do I ever?), but can do that in the game.

Since the rooms I can't give people the stuff in the game. Can I put a post up saying I have X amount of HSM and X amount of Carribean Town Squares. Please PM me if you are interesting. Then when its done, I say they are all gone. I won't post who got them.

Since its just a give away, wasn't sure if that falls under the category of trading. I've been lazy trying to do a quest and hate entering codes, but have lots of fantasyland, frontierland, tomorrowland, and adventureland. I've given to a bunch of people already but not sure I'm reaching everybody that we normally see. (BTW, don't ask for the teleport magic, I am keeping those).

Or if you guys have a better suggestion. I am going to try an Alice quest here at some point. :)

Also right now trying to clean out my mailbox, so don't flood me after seeing this yet!

See.low
03-29-2007, 03:39 PM
Please PM me if you are interesting.
I've been told I'm pretty interesting. Do you want me to pm you? ;)

JPL
03-29-2007, 04:06 PM
Sure if you want thousands of PMs and the headache it's ok by me :thumbsup:

Patricia
03-29-2007, 04:19 PM
Oh cat, do both a "give away" and a quest! They codes would be fun game prizes. :mickey:

I used to always make quests on here to use up my quest cards.. so, do that if you want. You can take all the correct answers and have a draw or have more than one winner. It'll be fun.

Patricia
03-29-2007, 04:24 PM
I've been told I'm pretty interesting. Do you want me to pm you? ;)

sorry, I couldn't let that go by without a visible laugh.. :funny:

varcity
03-29-2007, 04:24 PM
I was going to do the "interesting" comment, but see.low beat me to it... Arg! :mickey:

There boards ain't big enough fer the two of us see.low. Only room for one smart alec around these parts :mickey: haha.

Chescat
03-29-2007, 04:25 PM
Oh cat, do both a "give away" and a quest! They codes would be fun game prizes. :mickey:

I used to always make quests on here to use up my quest cards.. so, do that if you want. You can take all the correct answers and have a draw or have more than one winner. It'll be fun.
That sounds like a good idea. And yes JP I don't want all those PM's. That's why I asked the experts. :notworth: :notworth:

The in game quest will be after I see what's going on with the Alice stuff.

I had forgotten about those quests you guys used to have, that was fun. I had also had find cat in VMK once.

Let me think about this over the weekend and will try to get our first quest on Intercot up next week. :thumbsup:

Varcity and See.low, you are both interesting. :thedolls:

varcity
03-29-2007, 04:26 PM
p.s. I gladly accept left overs :mickey:

edit: sorry for double post, twas an accident

Mr. Tom Morrow
03-29-2007, 04:50 PM
Varcity and See.low, you are both interesting. :thedolls:

I could have told you that ;)

I'll pm you my extra rooms too cat if you want to add some more. I was looking for a way to off load them:thumbsup:

janmathatter
03-29-2007, 04:59 PM
Thankfully, I am saved from PMing Cat, because I am as uninteresting as they get, and darn proud of it. But for any Alice quest, count me in. That at least will get my interest.

Chescat
03-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Thankfully, I am saved from PMing Cat, because I am as uninteresting as they get, and darn proud of it. But for any Alice quest, count me in. That at least will get my interest.
So I expect you then to do a couple Alice rooms for my quest. :hide2: :hide: :bolt:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-29-2007, 08:15 PM
So are we giving the prizes out for quests? It sounds like fun :) I'm getting better and better at quests now, you know ;)