PDA

View Full Version : Spaceship Earth rehab??

Bev J
03-29-2007, 02:32 PM
When we were at Epcot in September we took a tour, the guide said that Spaceship Earth was going to have a big rehab very soon. Has this started? Or if not when is it slated to start/finish.
Thanks!

Bev

JPL
03-29-2007, 02:45 PM
They are currently finishing up the Post show rehab which is scheduled to open in the next few weeks.
Not sure if this is what the guide was talking about. But there are still rumours about siemens having the end scenes of the ride redone to better fit their products.

animalkingdomguy
03-29-2007, 11:04 PM
I dearly hope that Disney does not tamper with this attraction. My family loves this attraction just as it is now. If Disney wants to improve this attraction they can work on the sound system that plays in the cars. Sometimes the sound cuts out when you are riding the attraction.

dolphinmickey9170
03-29-2007, 11:05 PM
:mickey: I'm so glad to hear they are finishing the post show. I remember AT&T (I think) from years ago.....I love SE, but hated that wasted empty space at the end. Yeah!!

36 days and I'll have two weeks with the WORLD!!:mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
03-30-2007, 03:44 AM
:mickey: I'm so glad to hear they are finishing the post show. I remember AT&T (I think) from years ago.....I love SE, but hated that wasted empty space at the end. Yeah!!

36 days and I'll have two weeks with the WORLD!!:mickey:

We will be there in 36 days too!!! See you at the World:thumbsup:

GiltterDisneyGirl
03-30-2007, 04:22 AM
I belilever they are talking about the area when you get off the ride. The ride does need an rehab though!

Figment!
03-30-2007, 08:24 AM
All current rehabs announced by Walt Disney World operations can be found in the rehabs (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/calendar/refurb.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central.

For the latest on any slated or rumoured rehabs, keep an eye on the News & Rumours forum (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/forumdisplay.php?f=24).

As others have mentioned the attraction's post-show is currently being replaced.