PDA

View Full Version : ticketsatwork.com???

DisneyDudet
03-29-2007, 02:01 PM
Has anyone used this service? My job w/ HCA has signed up with this site that gives discounted tickets to certain things all across america, and Disney is one of them!

Right now, they have a special on 7 day park hopper for the price of 4 days. We're going for 5 and this is cheaper than a 5 day pass, so we're looking into buying them.

Has anyone used this website?

GrumpyFan
03-29-2007, 11:36 PM
I have not used them, but I've heard they have some pretty good deals on their tickets. However, you might want to compare their prices with one of Intercot's sponsors, The Official Ticket Center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=tickets&refer=TC21LBC) I believe Ticketsatwork beats them.

DisneyDudet
03-29-2007, 11:53 PM
Yeah, it does beat them.

I'm just wondering how reliable and everything.

No info?

GrumpyFan
03-30-2007, 12:05 AM
BTW: Since you're going for 5 days, but considering buying the 7 day tickets, you might want to carefully consider adding the no-expiration option. This way you can hold on to those tickets and use those extra 2 days at some time in the future.

King Triton
03-30-2007, 12:59 PM
They may be fine, but be wary!

And don't get too excited about getting 7 days for the price of 4. An adult 7 day hopper is $248. A 4 day hopper is $245. Your "discount" is all of $3.

GrumpyFan
03-30-2007, 06:20 PM
They may be fine, but be wary!

And don't get too excited about getting 7 days for the price of 4. An adult 7 day hopper is $248. A 4 day hopper is $245. Your "discount" is all of $3.

I agree with King Triton, be wary/careful. It says on their Terms page "There are no refunds under any circumstances."

However, their price for a 7-day hopper (4 + 3free) is $238. The Official Ticket Center price for a 7-day (6 + 1 free) is $257. So, it's pretty significant at $19 per adult.

Both companies offer shipping at reasonable rates as well as pickup in person, or hotel delivery.

I would say, give them a try, and let us know how they are. Make sure you use a credit card or other payment method that you can easily dispute the charges should there be a problem.

DisneyDudet
03-31-2007, 06:35 PM
The savings of the 7 day park hopper on Ticketsatwork.com, and the Disney site 5 day park hopper is 17 dollars total, including shipping and tax.

I don't know what we'll do. We don't want to pay for the expiration, because it will make it more money.

We have a few days to think oabout it. If we missed the corporate discount on the website, we're not out too much.

We'll see what the disney store has to offer us as well.

I would still like to know if anyone has used it.....