PDA

View Full Version : When will october park hours be released?

Nom
03-29-2007, 11:26 AM
Does anyone know how far in advance they release park hours? I have been waiting for Oct hours for what seems like forever now, and I would like to have that info as I plan my priority seatings.

TIA!
Noelle
:mickey:

goofyfan4466
03-29-2007, 11:40 AM
should be in the next couple of days. they released sept. days march 1st. good luck

Strmchsr
03-29-2007, 03:44 PM
Park hours are now always released 6 months out, so look for it around April 1. When the hours are released, it will be posted on the front page of Intercot.

Milan23
03-31-2007, 10:03 AM
This is what I am waiting for too...only a couple more days!!

DisneyDudet
04-01-2007, 08:35 PM
They have them on their website. If you go to calendar, they show as "unavailable". If you click each individual day, you can get them. The EMH's were not listed yet.

I was looking at the dates Intercot has listed for the MNNSHP and they don't match up. Are the ones in Info Central based on historic dates? Info Central has a party on Oct 15 and Disney has MK open til 9 w/ Wishes. The 14 is open til 7, so I think it will be that day. I don't know...

All I know is, you have to click the dates as of right now to get them.

Carol
04-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Are the ones in Info Central based on historic dates? No! We do not do that.

The dates we have posted are the ones released to us by Disney in January through Event planning. It's very possible they have changed them - and certainly not unusual.

Dyanna
04-02-2007, 11:19 AM
OMG! Hurry up & post the dates.:fit: I can't wait any longer . I am pulling my hair out in anticipation.:pout: Trying to make our plans for the week of Columbus Day.

SandmanGStefani24
04-02-2007, 11:49 AM
glad to know I'm not the only one here waiting not-so-patiently!

DisneyDudet
04-02-2007, 12:00 PM
Like I said, the hours are listed on Disney's Website, you just have to click your day to see them.

I only ask about the party dates as Disney has the dates all silly.

If they do, indeed, have one on the 14 (Sunday), would that be less crowded than the one on Friday??

Milan23
04-02-2007, 12:01 PM
OMG! Hurry up & post the dates.:fit: I can't wait any longer . I am pulling my hair out in anticipation.:pout: Trying to make our plans for the week of Columbus Day.

That is when we will be there too...c'mon with the hours already! :D

I did check the individual dates as you suggested DisneyDudet, thanks for the tip. But I am anxious to see the EMH. Also, where did you see the dates for MNSSHP? I am going off the ones here on Intercot and couldn't find them on the Disney site.

DisneyDudet
04-02-2007, 12:11 PM
I found them on Intercot. They are not listed on Disney's website (at least where I could find it).

Carol
04-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Everything was released yesterday.

You can find all of the information via Info Central. The links to everything is on the front page.

DisneyDudet
04-02-2007, 12:47 PM
Thanks Carol!!!

This is such a blessing, I remember when they wouldn't release things until a few months in advance!

Now to make get ressies!

They will announce time to get MNSSHP tickets in about May, correct?

Carol
04-02-2007, 12:59 PM
They will announce time to get MNSSHP tickets in about May, correct?Yes - it was May 1st. Last year we found out about about week before they went on sale.

DisneyDudet
04-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Well good. That gives us a little time to rearrange money matters before getting them.

Now, with the schedule as is, it looks like it would be best for us to do the party on a Friday.

Will that be a whole lot more crowded than the Sunday?