PDA

View Full Version : One and only ADR

Master Gracey
03-29-2007, 10:26 AM
I am going for 10 days in May and I believe I'm only going to make one ADR. I chose 'Ohana for breakfast since ds (14 months) likes those particular characters. How was your experience at this restaurant?

princessjojo
03-29-2007, 10:52 AM
I love O'hana but for dinner. Either way it's a good choice IMHO.

animalkingdomguy
03-29-2007, 04:58 PM
Hate to say it but we have never done breakfast at Ohana. But our dinner experiences have been great. If they put as much energy and thought into the breakfast experience as they did for dinner, then your daughter will love it.

mrsgaribaldi
03-29-2007, 05:06 PM
We did breakfast there in Jan and really loved it.:thumbsup: I think you will all be happy with the place:mickey:

LisaMarie
03-29-2007, 05:24 PM
I did the character breakfast there in Jan. also and thought it was great. The server was very nice and quickly brought my nieces everything they wanted, including catsup for their eggs. They have a really good juice blend that they serve and the food is good. They give all of the little kids a couple of maracas and they all parade around the restraurant with the characters. It is a lot of fun.

disneydrmr
03-30-2007, 09:52 AM
My sister and I did this breakfast back in December and it was my FAVORITE of all the character meals we did! The food is awesome and brought to you so you don't have to keep getting up and down to go to the buffet line. The character interaction was AWESOME! Stitch and Lilo both spent quite a bit of time with us. The parade for the little ones around the restaurant is so cute! The kids get maracas to shake as they march. If your child is a Stitch and Lilo fan then this would be an experience NOT to miss!!!! And the adults will love it too!

DDuck66
03-30-2007, 10:05 AM
My sister and I did this breakfast back in December and it was my FAVORITE of all the character meals we did! The food is awesome and brought to you so you don't have to keep getting up and down to go to the buffet line. The character interaction was AWESOME! Stitch and Lilo both spent quite a bit of time with us. The parade for the little ones around the restaurant is so cute! The kids get maracas to shake as they march. If your child is a Stitch and Lilo fan then this would be an experience NOT to miss!!!! And the adults will love it too!
Ditto for the above!!! We do not have anything but big kids in our party and the breakfast with Stitch is one of the most interactive and fun!! Be careful or he will steal all your utensils!!!!

Christine
03-30-2007, 10:26 AM
We loved the dinner there, but have never done the breakfast. We don't rise early enough on vacation for breakfast ADRs :blush: I am sure you will love it!

SurferStitch
03-30-2007, 12:20 PM
DH and I did breakfast there in December, and we had a blast. The food was very good (especially the perfectly cooked bacon and the pineapple bread). Our server was very friendly and got us everything we asked for quickly.

Stitch is my very favorite character, and he and Lilo made a big fuss over my Stitch backpack that was all dressed up for Christmas.

We will definitely be going there again on our next trip.