PDA

View Full Version : Cap N Jacks

luvdiznee
03-28-2007, 04:54 PM
I just saw on their lunch menu that they serve Paella! :cloud9: OMG! I have to have this but we were planning on going there for dinner, do you think I will still be able to order this at that time? Thanks!:mickey:

Natazu
03-29-2007, 02:39 PM
Actually, I'm not sure they still have it for lunch. Better call 'em. In fact, I'll call 'em for ya. Hang on a sec.
Nope, Sherri says they got rid of it with the last menu change. No one's really sure why. Sorry

luvdiznee
03-29-2007, 05:52 PM
Well, Thank You for the detective work! I guess I will just have to keep my eyes open and make our ressie for dinner for now at CapNJacks. Until I find another place that serves Paella! :mickey:Actually I just saw the Rainforest serves it as well.

laward32
03-29-2007, 08:19 PM
The menu in Info central is not correct. We were there in Dec and I made rezzies because they had 3 different steaks (for my dad) & had two lobster tails (for my husband). When we got there, there was not one steak on their menu. If I had thought about it at the time, I would of asked for a menu and sent it to Intercot for an update. Just wanted to let everyone know.:mickey: