PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite INTERCOT Forum/Category

magicman
03-28-2007, 11:00 AM
Pick your favorite INTERCOT Forum? I vote for "Mousellaneous", but "Theme Parks" is a close second.

DizNee143
03-28-2007, 11:22 AM
this was a bit tougher than i thought it would be...but i voted for theme parks..but i was torn between that..trip reports and the watercooler...i just love it all!! lol :mickey:
but i do manage to spend most of my time in the theme park section...

pogo
03-28-2007, 11:46 AM
I voted for "Trip Reports". :thumbsup:

I learn a lot of WDW secrets there and helps me plan for our next trip. The closer I get to the trip, the more I read them ! I'll be reading them a lot in the next three weeks. :D

Caroleh
03-28-2007, 11:48 AM
I voted for Dining because I'm learning a lot about the places where to dine to make my ADR's

magicman
03-28-2007, 11:51 AM
I voted for "Trip Reports". :thumbsup:

I learn a lot of WDW secrets there and helps me plan for our next trip. The closer I get to the trip, the more I read them ! I'll be reading them a lot in the next three weeks. :D

Your just bragging now:envy:
I'll be looking for your trip report in a few weeks; however, have pity on we with no trip currently on the books.:nopity:

aprilisis
03-28-2007, 12:29 PM
This one was tough for me- it was between the Water Cooler & Trip Reports. I chose the water cooler just because I couldn't choose both. :blush:

Marilyn Michetti
03-28-2007, 12:46 PM
I like the " water cooler", and "vacation planning", but visit around all the time.:thumbsup:

pogo
03-28-2007, 12:58 PM
Your just bragging now:envy:
I'll be looking for your trip report in a few weeks; however, have pity on we with no trip currently on the books.:nopity:
Look for my "pre-trip" report in a week or so. :thumbsup:

We return for WDW on April 24th so look for my trip reports to start on the 26th. :mickey:

Life is way to short to NOT have a trip planned !:D

kakn7294
03-28-2007, 02:01 PM
I chose the Water Cooler because I feel that I really get to know my Intercot family there. I've met a bunch of really great people here! I do love the entire site though!

sleepingbooty
03-28-2007, 02:24 PM
I chose Trip Reports, nothing like reading about someone elses' Disney adventures to make you feel like you're there. But I like visiting almost all the forums on a regular basis!

DisneyMomx2
03-28-2007, 04:28 PM
I voted Trip Reports too. I just lose myself in them everytime and I feel like I am right there.

c&d
03-28-2007, 04:30 PM
I voted for water cooler. It has such a mix of topics. Close behind accommodations, I'm always looking to try new resorts.

Melanie
03-28-2007, 08:23 PM
I didn't vote, since my favorite isn't listed - Movies :director:, TV :tv:, Music :music: and Musicals :encore:.

It's been my favorite forum since day 1.:thumbsup:

disneydrmr
03-29-2007, 09:15 AM
I went ahead and voted for The Water Cooler because out of the ones you listed that would be my favorite! BUT.. my TRUE favorite is the Games forum - specifically the Just Questions thread! If you need any silliness in your life - that is the thread for you!

conorsmom2000
03-29-2007, 10:38 AM
I chose the Water Cooler because I feel that I really get to know my Intercot family there. I've met a bunch of really great people here! I do love the entire site though!

:ditto: My thoughts exactly!! :mickey: :thumbsup:

2Epcot
03-29-2007, 11:56 AM
I didn't vote, since my favorite isn't listed - Movies :director:, TV :tv:, Music :music: and Musicals :encore:.

I was also looking for the TV and movies part of the poll. My second and third choices would be Theme Parks, and News, Rumors, and Imagineering. :mickey: