PDA

View Full Version : Package Booking Question

LarryBoy
03-27-2007, 10:27 AM
We are looking at taking another trip to WDW this summer and we have become hooked on the package with the Dinning Plan. My problem is that my money to pay for the trip will not be coming in till a few weeks before the trip. My question is, how firm are they on the balance of your package being due 45 days before your arrival date? There will be no way I can pay the balance that early. I can get the deposit but that will be about it until I get my summer camp money in. Am I going to have to forget the package and just do room only? Any Suggestions?

kjmom
03-27-2007, 10:46 AM
Here's an option, Get a disney visa, they offer no interest on Disney vacations for 6 months so the way it has been explanied to me is no interest for six months from date of final payment.

offwego
03-27-2007, 10:52 AM
You can add the package once your in the 45 day window..however once your in that zone you have to pay when you book it.

It may or may not be available at any kind of a discount however.

BelleBeauty
03-27-2007, 11:42 AM
I think the best option is the Disney visa. You will pay in full when you book, but have 0% interest for 6 months. This way you will have 6 months to spread out payments to Visa and you will get the points from the money spent on the vacation - which you can turn around and use in Disney! (Though you don't get the points until you pay the bill.) :mickey:

LarryBoy
03-27-2007, 12:30 PM
We are trying to avoid credit cards because we are about to start a major remodel of our home. Maybe after we finalize all of the financial stuff.

Goofy Pluto
03-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Here's an option, Get a disney visa, they offer no interest on Disney vacations for 6 months so the way it has been explanied to me is no interest for six months from date of final payment.

I have a question about this...

So if I book and pay on my Disney Visa (we have one), I have 6 months from the date of booking or 6 months from my vacation date?

bjbunny
03-27-2007, 06:38 PM
I have a question about this...

So if I book and pay on my Disney Visa (we have one), I have 6 months from the date of booking or 6 months from my vacation date?

You have 6 months from the date of booking.