PDA

View Full Version : Rides for 3 month olds???

pooh0601
03-27-2007, 08:31 AM
Other than It's a Small World, has anyone taken their 3 month olds on any other rides at the MK?
We're going for our older son's birthday, otherwise normall we wouldn't take such a young child to Disney...

Mickey'sGirl
03-27-2007, 09:07 AM
We took our 6 month old son on every ride without a height restriction -- Pirates, HM, Peter Pan, Buzz, Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo, Aladdin, Jungle Cruise... all of them. You will be surprised at how much you CAN do with your little one! :thumbsup:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
03-27-2007, 09:22 AM
We took our 6 month old son on every ride without a height restriction -- Pirates, HM, Peter Pan, Buzz, Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo, Aladdin, Jungle Cruise... all of them. You will be surprised at how much you CAN do with your little one! :thumbsup:

Same here.:thumbsup: I also brought my Baby Bjorn carrier when my son was 4 months old and put him in that for some of the rides. Rides like POTC that have that little "drop". Have a great trip!!

hunnyluvsthemouse
03-27-2007, 09:47 AM
Our youngest was 4 months old the first time he went, and we pretty much took him on anything that wasn't height restricted also. We didn't have any problems and had a great time. He is now 3, and he definitely has Disney in his blood. You can still have a great time when they are that little, and my son loves to look back at pictures when he was there as a baby. When he looks at pictures of us at Disney before he was born, he will comment "where am I?"

Buttercup
03-27-2007, 10:21 AM
Yep, just as the above posters wrote, you can take your baby on anything. It's nice taking an infant - they're so "portable" that they can go on any ride with you that doesn't have a height or safety restriction.
Otherwise, just use the Baby Swap program and then you and the rest of your family can still go on the thrill rides too!